Part 51

I looked into the mirror and was shocked that they made me more beautiful than I already am. My black hair was curled on the side with a crown on top of my head.

"Time for the dress," Leah said

I got into my dream dress and smiled. I came out all the girls gasp.

"You look Gorgeous," Alice said

"Jasper won't keep his hand to himself," Rose said as we all laughed all the girls was wearing royal blue dresses

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Alice said

"It's Carlisle and Esme," Carlisle said as I vampire speed to the door as the other laugh on how I can move like that in hills as I opened the door.

"Sky dear you look beautiful," Esme said as she hugged me.

"You look gorgeous," Carlisle as he gave me a hug to.

"Thanks guys," I said while smiling.

"Well, we better take a seat," Carlisle said as they left the room soon it was Another knock as Rose opened the door for Charlie to enter.

"Wow, you have grown so much, Im glad i was able to be a father figure to you," Charlie said with a smile as I gave him a hug. We all started walking downstairs. Everyone was here for my wedding it made me so happy.

Me and Charlie were standing side by side. As he walked me down to my imprint, my mate, and my lover. As I see him standing there with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile too. Five minutes past I have become Mrs. Hale. I couldn't wait to steal Jasper last name. We have decided to go on our honeymoon when Bella and Edward go on there's. Yeah, I knew Edwards about to ask Bella to marry him Im really excited about it. I know Jacob going to be mad but there nothing he can do. After the long night of the party the next day we had to start training. For training, I put on a black sports bra and shorts so its easy to turn into my wolf and stay into my vampire side.

 For training, I put on a black sports bra and shorts so its easy to turn into my wolf and stay into my vampire side

Me, Bella, Edward, and Jasper skidded to a stop and we arrived in the forest clearing. We walked in the middle as I heard growling turning my head seeing Sam and the others.

"They don't trust us enough to come in their human forms," Edward said

"Really guys," I said as I put my hands on my hip.

"They came that's what matters. Will you translate Sky Edward," Carlisle said as I nodded my head ran over to Sam as I jumped on his back. Sam groaned as I laughed but left me on his back.

"Jasper has experience with a newborn. He'll teach us how to defeat them," Carlisle started

"They wanna know how the newborns different from us," I said

"They're a great deal stronger than us except Sky because their own human blood lingers in their tissue. Our kind is never more physically powerful that in the first several months of this life," Carlisle said

"Carlisle's right," Jasper came in. "That's why they were created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. But no human army could stand against them. Now the two most important things to remember are. First, Never turn your backs on them, they'll crush you in an instant. And second, never go for the obvious kill, they will anticipate that and you will lose," Jasper as I rubbed on Sam's head as the others growl

"Relax guys," I said in an Alpha tone as they all started to relax.

"Emmett, don't hold back," Jasper said as I smirked.