Part 47

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined conspicuous," Jasper said as I looked up to him giving him a kiss on the lips.

"It's newborns," Edward said

"What, like new vampires?" Bella said

"In the first few months after the change," Edward said

"That's when we're at our most uncontrollable Vicious, Insane with thirst," Jasper said

"Something to look forward to," Emmett said as we all looked at him.

"No one's trained these newborns, but this isn't random," Jasper said as he pulled me close.

"Someone's creating an army," Carlisle said. Me and Emmett jumped up.

"Well, now we're definitely going to Seattle," Emmett said as I smirked as Jasper pulled me back down on his lap as we smiled.

"An army of vampires?" Bella said

"And they've been created to fight someone," Jasper said as I stiffen.

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle," Edward said

"Regardless of why they were made if we don't put stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long," Carlisle said

"Maybe they're behind it in Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me, Alice and also Sky to join him but he knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive," Edward said as Jasper grabbed my hand with the ring on it giving a kiss on my knuckled while I give a small smile. We decided we were going to have the wedding after graduation. As Jasper looked up.

"An army could solve that for him," Jasper said

"Then let's go," I said standing up smirking with smoke coming out my hand from Alec power.

"Where you get that from," Bella said

"I might have got more powers from visiting the Volturi a while ago," I said smiling as I put the smoke away.

"Sky was able to control all the new powers she got," Carlisle said

"Well Im going to take Bella home," Edward said We all said are byes as we all went to the rooms. I decided to spend the night at the Cullens. As before I lay down in the bed Alice came and took me away to talk about wedding planning. We were doing everything all night until the next morning. We figured out what kind of cake, the bride dress and what Im going to wear its the perfect dress. I hid it at Emily house so Jasper can't kind it. The guys were taking Jasper to they're bachelor party as me and Bella went to see the pack. It was me, Jacob and Bella, as we took a walk.