Part 18

"We wanted to formally introduce ourselves. I'm Edward Cullen."

"And I'm Jasper Hale, Sir."

"Hi Edward, Jasper," Dad said

"The girls won't be out too late tonight. They're gonna play baseball with my family," Jasper informed my dad as I smile at him as he kisses my forehead.

"Baseball?" he asked with an amused tone as I try to hold in my laugh because I know he talking about Bella.

"Yes, sir that's the plan." he laughed a little

"I know Sky like sports but Bella's gonna play baseball. Good luck with that," Dad said I turned to Jasper trying to hide my laugh on his chest as I can feel Bella glare at me.

"We'll take good care of them, we promise," Edward assured. We all were leaving the door.

"Girls," We stopped and turned around

"You still got that pepper spray?" He whispered. Well, you don't need a pepper spray if you have 2 vampires protecting you. I thought. As Edward tries to hold in his laugh as he heard my thoughts.

"Dad?!" Bella said.

When we reached the baseball field it was in the middle of the forest. Jasper told me they need thunder to play I wonder why. Jasper put his arm around my waist as we walked to the rest of the Cullen family was standing.

"Alice, Rose," I said as they ran over to me

"What you think," I said turning around showing my outfit.

"That outfit is beautiful, It makes me want to play baseball in it," Rose said as we laugh.

"Ok we all need to go shopping together," Alice said me and Rose looked at each other.

"Sure," Me and Rose said together as we pull each other in a group hug.

"I'm glad you're here, we need an umpire," Esme said

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett said

"Oh I know you cheat," Esme replied

"Can I play," I say everyone got quiet.

"You sure Sky because the ball comes really fast," Rose said

"Im sure test me," I said

"Ok Alice," Carlisle said. I walked over to the baseball plate in my hand. Soon Alice threw the ball it was going in slow motion as I swung my bat. It hit the Ball as it flew into the trees. Everyone looked at me shocked. I was even shocked myself it went that far. Soon Rose and Alice surround me talking about be on my team but I chose to be on the team with my lover.

Rosalie hit it first and it sounded like Thunder that's why they need thunder.

"Call it," Esme said

"You're out," Bella stated

Jasper walk in and do a really cool trick with the bat and points towards the sky.

"Show off," I said as he send me a wink.

Alice throws the ball and Jasper hits it with so much fore. That's my love I said with a smile.

Both Emmett and Edward lunched towards the ball and collides with each other and fall on the ground.

Jasper made a home run. As Emmett and Edward was bicker as I was on the floor rolling laughing until.

"Stop!" Alice yells making everyone towards me and Bella.

"They were passing by when they heard us," She was now breathing heavy

Soon three vampires came from the forest. I didn't like how red they eyes are so this tells me they drink from humans.

"Put your hair down," Edward said to Bella

"Like that will help, I can smell her over here, Sky don't even have a smell so she fine," Rose said

I started to think. Then I wonder if my smell can cover Bella so I walked over Bella put my arms around her.

"Wait I don't smell Bella," Jasper said as he turned around notice I was hugging Bella.

"Good, Sky can you stay like that," Carlisle said. I nodded my head.

"I believe this belongs to you." A guy said as he threw the ball to Carlisle.

"Thank you, I'm Carlisle at this is my family, my wife Esme, My children Luke, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Jasper and Sky. I gave them a smile as they stared at me.

"I'm Laurent, this is Victoria and James." The guy said

"I'm afraid your hunting has stirred up a problem, with the humans," Carlisle said

"I'm sorry, we didn't know that the territory had been claimed," Laurent said

"Yes, we have a permanent house around here," Carlisle said

"Really? Well we wont be a problem anymore, we was just passing through," Laurent said