INFO

Ok, so many people, don't know what the omegaverse is. So I'm here to explain it.

The world is split between 3 variations of "humans"

Alphas: The "dominant" ones, guys, gals and non-binary pals can be Alpha but all genders that are Alpha has a dick.

In this book, when you present your private part makes the decision of whether it wants to be a penis or a vagina(I'm sorry lol). You'd usually present during middle to high school. Before you present, your private part corresponds to your body.

Ruts are periods of time similar to the menstrual cycle. Except there is no blood, you get cramps, headaches, and mood changes. You also become really horny and you're scent increases. (I'll talk about that later)

Betas: Normal people, like you and me, who don't have to suffer from any of this shiz

Omegas:  Male Omegas, in my book, will be made fun of, sometimes it's the other way around where Alphas are made fun of but not in this book.

Omegas are usually classified as "weaker" but trust me that's not always the case. All Omegas including males has a vagina.

Periods are not a thing in this book.

Males can get pregnant

And, Omegas have similar experiences to Ruts called Heats. Like they're the exact same

Scents: Scents are what you're born with. Even if you're a Beta, you still have a scent. Once you do the devils tango with someone you smell like them. You have their scent.

Suppressants: Suppressants are pills used to block scents and/or stop a runt/heat from happening. They don't stop you from presenting, but usually, you would take them so that people would identify you as a Beta.

Marking: Marking is something Omegas crave and Alphas provide. It's when an Alpha basically gives you a hickey that stays for life. Even if you break up with the person who gave you it. You can have multiple marks but they will never go away.

Bonus: If you are big into astrology imagine Aries, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Capricorn as Alphas and
Cancer, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Virgo and Pisces as Omegas, and last but not least Taurus and Libras as Betas.

I'm an Omega, guess my zodiac sign.