Well Here Comes A Shit Storm

Tw:
Vomiting

John's P0V(I'm sorry)
I threw up for the fourth time today. I didn't go to school, because I wasn't feeling well and just decided to skip. I don't have the energy to confront Alex and Thomas. I don't want to see either of them. Before this puking scenario happened I invited Maria, who was definitely good help. She made me soup and tea, much like my mother did and when my dad came home he smiled. Like actually smiled at me. I know it's because he thinks I have something going on with Maria but still, that few seconds really helped as well. Finally, something my dad can contribute to.

So after throwing up again, Maria hands me the sixth cup of tea I've had all day and I chug that shit. Like so much I almost choked. She slows me down by faking the cup away from me and placing it on the coffee table. As much as she thinks it's the flu, I keep telling her its not flu season. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Do you need anything? Are you sure this isn't your heat or something?" She asks me, I shake my head.

"I just had my heat, it's not that" I answer her.

"Well, how often do you get them?" She asks. She's a beta, so she's not really informed, even though she's passing Science which is confusing. Like ace-ing Science but that's beside the point.

"Every month, it's like a period, just with no blood, I don't get those, I do have a vagina though," I remark to her. She looks astonished but quickly represses that with fear and I give her a dazed, sickly, confused look.

"Have you had um...sex?" She mumbles I nod before realizing what she was implying.

"It was anal! I'm not pregnant" I yell a tad too loud, Thank God my dad left a couple of minutes ago. I expect her to sigh but instead, she hits me on the shoulder.

"DUMBASS YOU CAN STILL GET PREGNANT FROM ANAL!" She yells not caring if anyone heard.

"Oh..." I murmur. She nods and shakes her head. All of a sudden, she grabs a purse I forgot she had and goes through it before pulling out(something someone should've done) what seems to be a pregnancy test.

"Why do you have one of those in your bag?!" I ask a little confused.

"Unimportant, pee on the stick, wait three minutes, one line means not pregnant, two lines mean pregnant," she says quickly pushing me into the bathroom.

I do what I have to do still alarmed that she knows how to use them and owns one and wait.

Those three minutes were the most jarring three minutes of my life...

Alex's P0V(lmao sorry)
I walk into school and see no John. He hasn't been answering my calls or texts and just isn't here. I give Thomas a weird look, but see him eyeing Angelica instead. Pig. It doesn't matter though because I have John. Right?

I text him one more time before entering fourth period. No sight of John or Maria. I sigh to myself, they're probably together, but Johns gay, like there is no female sexual attraction. Right?

I need to stop worrying about him, I'm going to have a panic attack.

I close my eyes and rest my head on the desk, the teacher won't mind if I take a few minutes of rest, besides I know this subject like the back of my hand.

I wake up and everyone is exiting. It's the same people from my class so I let out a breath of relief. I check the mirror he has hanging up in his class and see nothing on my face. I begin to leave but Mr. Rodriguez holds my arm. Much like I did John.

"The detention slip," he says pointing to my desk. There is, in fact, a bright purple detention slip. I give him a fake smile before picking it up and walking over there. Inside one of the bathrooms, I hear a couple doing it.

I'd usually mind it but one of the groans sounds familiar.

I walk in quietly and peek on the side of the wall to see Thomas on the floor and Angelica riding him. They didn't see me since they had their eyes closed. I leave immediately, quietly so that they don't hear me and wipe the tears off my face.

I wrote all of this in one go and I'm proud of myself. I guess I was just inspired.

Word Count: 773