HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

(a/n, jesus it's been a while, my entire format of writing has changed but i'm not gonna change how i write in this book. infact, I'll be giving you guys five extra chapters!!! ik, ik, i'm amazing. anyways, you'll probably receive this way after i finish everything because I'll be writing on some of my other books and I'll be working on the freckle face rewrite 😀 so stay tuned for that! remember: BLM, ACAB, wear your mask, Settle For Biden, and don't be homophobic ) 

Alex's P0V

Now, I  was the one who decided that John and I should keep whatever we are private. Surprising, I know. I'm not one for making smart decisions, but, I realized how upset the Schuyler's would be if they found out I left Eliza for John. Our relationship was toxic and in shambles but in spare of her emotions, I have to keep all of my actions towards John as platonic as possible. 

It's been mentioned before that the Schuyler's are rich but everytime I look at their house I can't help but just, stare, in awe. It's actually beautiful, not exactly my taste, but I can't deny how amazing it is. It's a Victorian styled home with extreme detailing and fancy finishing touches. Decked out in countless luxuries and multiple bedrooms. 

Funny enough, we'll all be sleeping on the floor. Except John, he gets the couch because he's pregnant, not something he's necessarily complaining about though. Lucky bitch. I hope he has the pain tolerance for childbirth...actually I shouldn't focus on it. 

Shake That Laffy Taffy Girl 😎🙄😝

Shake That Laffy Taffy Girl 😎🙄😝: Tell everyone Hercules and I said hi and that we all love and miss you guys! 

Me: Alrighty :)

John's P0V

After taking a look around the house and saying hi to everyone I quickly remember the presents in the trunk so I race my way over there. You wouldn't even understand how many times people have not let me do something because I'm pregnant, so any form of activity I can get I take and don't look back. Popping the trunk and grabbing the bundles of gifts I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

Elizabeth Schuyler. 

She's wearing a soft blue Christmas sweater with silver detailing, black leggings, and snow boots (Which I'm glad I packed because apparently it's supposed to snow soon!) Her face is pale, as ever, and she looks deathly cold. Our last talk wasn't really the best one and I don't have time to be stressing out. She stayed mostly to herself at the gender reveal party besides participating in the countdown. 

"John-" 

"Nah, I don't have time for this," I respond, cutting her off, and closing the trunk. I turn to leave away but she grabs my shoulder, her grip doesn't really do much but obviously, she has something to say. 

"Just, listen, please," She pleads. 

"I'm listening," I reply, tapping my foot on the ground. 

"I've treated you like shit for a really, really, really long time, and I came here to apologize. I'm not gonna lie, we have very different viewpoints and opinions on a lot of things but I'm not going to try to let that get in the way of our friendship. I know the way Alex looks at you, he's never looked at me like that, and to be honest, I was jealous of that. Jealous he couldn't nor wouldn't crave me the same way he does you. Jealous he wouldn't talk to me the way he does you. Jealous he wouldn't make love the way-"