Plans. Plans. Plans.

Thomas's P0V

The gender reveal party was going great, John revealed he was having twins, one being a boy the other being a girl, and we were all digging into the food when suddenly a freckled hand pulled me away. 

"Oh my lord- darlin' you scared me," I mutter, a bit frazzled by the sudden pull. I feel like I just got whiplash. 

"Sorry, but um, I have something I need to tell you..." John murmurs, looking at the ground. I instantly freeze up with fear but try to play it off. 

"What is it sugarplum?" I mutter, my Southern ass coming out. 

"So like...I went to the doctor, to find out the gender of my babies, and um, they ran some tests and found out that only one of them belongs to Alex the other one belongs to you Thomas" John says, his voice trembling with fear. 

My whole world comes to a halt. 

no. No. nO. NO. I was just starting to patch things with up Angie. This can't be happening. Not now. 

"I- no," I mumble and grab my things. Say goodbye to everyone quickly, muttering some half-assed excuse and I get the fuck out of there. 

-

Alex's P0V

"Johnny, it's okay, some people just don't take things the way you want them to," I say trying to comfort him. He's been balling his eyes out ever since the last person left. We got some cute gifts and all, and he seemed happy. But ever since Thomas left he's been off. 

Once Braden found his headphones that he lost and left John went inside and started sobbing. Honestly, and I'll never say it, but he's kind of overreacting. That's a very natural reaction to somebody, that you had a one-night-stand with, telling you that they're pregnant. 

Now I didn't act that way, but in no way am I a normal person. I just decided to support him instead of going through a bunch of twists and turns on deciding the fate. Thomas however, is very ordinary, in such a bland way that is, and he had such a sudden, bad, reaction. It's not his fault, but damn...that was not the appropriate response. 

It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and honestly, I don't want John to be dwelling on this tomorrow so I do the one thing that will get him excited. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I decide to put on some cheerful Christmas movies and make hot chocolate. Surely enough, that'll get him in the mood. 

-

News flash, that did not get him in the mood. He just ended up crying into my shoulder as soon as Rudolph started to get made fun of, then he fell asleep in my lap which was adorable. 

John's P0V

I woke up to feel a warm blanket snuggled around me and the smell of fresh eggs cooking near me. I suddenly remember all the events from yesterday and feel my eyes swelling up. 

"No, you are not crying over that douchebag again!" Alexander yells handing me a plate of eggs and some "Milo's Sweet Tea™" while wiping the tears off of my face. I nod and he flicks on the first channel on the tv. It's a children's television show, better get used to watching those. 

Then, Alex gets a phone call, and he leaves the room, signaling that he needs to take it. I nod and turn my focus to the tv. 

"Jacky..." Alex says entering the room, his face is hanging low. Oh no. 

"Y-Yes?" I stutter, I feel my lip quivering and my eyes start to water. It has to be something bad I know it. 

"Thomas invited us to lunch to talk about the babies..." He mutters, barely audible. I nod and sniffle up my tears. 

That wasn't so bad. 

tHaT cRaZy BiTcH!!!🤡🤪😈:

tHaT cRaZy BiTcH!!!🤡🤪😈: Hey, loser, Alex and you are invited to the best fucking party of the century. a.k.a my Christmas Sleepover Bash. It's tonight, tomorrow, and Christmas morning. Everyone's going except Laf and Herc since they're visiting his family. Come or you'll die. 

Me: Peggy wtf- 

tHaT cRaZy BiTcH!!!🤡🤪😈:  just show up bitch

Me: I- um- ig, what time we gotta be there?

tHaT cRaZy BiTcH!!!🤡🤪😈:  8, be late and i'll slit your pussy open BUH BYE!

Me: bye ig 

Well, that was an interesting conversation. Then again those are like every single conversation I have with Peggy. 

"Hey um, Peggy invited us to her Christmas sleepover bash thing, it's at 8 and it's pretty self-explanatory, it ends Christmas morning if you don't already have plans..." I tell Alex. He nods and sends me a thumbs up while starting on the dishes. 

Word Count: 774