Okay, The Actual Gender Reveal

Alex's P0V

I'm so fucking excited! For like the first time, I'm super happy to be outside. I'd rather be working right now, you know, trying to get my scholarship and such, but it's John's gender reveal party tonight and I have to set up everything because he's having cramps, and mood swings, and cravings, and just a bunch of pregnancy shit. 

So I've decided to make all of the decorations a pastel yellow because as Mrs. Washington said, it's "joyful" and "welcomes new life". This gender reveal is sort of like his baby shower as well because everyone has to bring gifts.  

"Put the buffet table over there!" Angelica yells from across the yard. So my little apartment that I have has a little backyard since I'm on the last floor, and that's where the baby shower is going to be. 

As much as we're...distant from each other I invited Angelica over to help me with it because she's the only person I know that can actually plan an event without anything bad happening. 

"You bought a buffet table? Do you know how much that's gonna cost-" 

"I'm rich Alexander," She replies, cutting me off. 

"Whatever," I mutter under my breath, and head inside to change into my yellow button-down. Angelica is wearing a yellow dress, similar to the one Peggy wore on the first day of school, with some yellow flats and her hair down with a yellow bow. 

-

John's P0V

I finally get out of bed to hear shower water coming from my bathroom. 

I can hear Alex's melodic voice singing to the tune of "Water Foutain" by Alec Benjamin and decided to sneak up on him. 

I slowly creep into the bathroom and quickly flash open the shower curtain. He screams and slaps me across the face with such force that I fall directly onto the ground. He screams, again, as I groan in pain and he helps me up. 

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SO SORRY YOU JUST STARTLED ME THAT'S ALL OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" He yells. I just chuckle and accept the apology and walk out of the bathroom, leaving him with a dumbfounded expression on his face. 

I change into my yellow t-shirt and a pair of shorts and flip flops and walk outside. I gasp upon the sight. 

Alexander's backyard decorated with yellow and white decorations, a barbeque and buffet table in one corner and a small, I guess gift, table in the front near the gate door, with a big bright pink bag already on it. There's a big yellow sign with the title: "𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷'𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻!!!" in big bright letters. There's a couple of small tables in the side of the backyard with some fun party streamers. 

I feel tears swelling up in my eyes as I curse my pregnant emotional ass and a smile is plastered when a remarkable Angelica Schuyler catches my eye. She's wearing a yellow sundress and her hair is done all nice. 

"Thank you so much for coming!" I say with a goofy-ass grin on my face. 

"No problem! Thanks for letting me plan it," She says with a giggle. 

We start up some small chit-chat as the guests start filling up. Alex invited Herc, Laf, Tom, Aaron, Jemmy, Liza, Angie, PegLeg, Herc's moms', Braden and Fiona, the Washington's and my cousin Heather and her boyfriend Ram. 

All of a sudden, a microphone is put onto an empty patch of grass and I hear two taps sound through my ears. 

"Alright, just trying to test it, thank you so much to everyone for coming to John's baby shower and just in a couple of minutes we're going to do the gender reveal!" Angelica says, speaking into the microphone. 

The guests' whoop and holler and I can't stop smiling. Everything is just so perfect, and happy. God, this means something bad's about to happen. 

-

Herc's P0V

We did a countdown until John reveals the gender of the baby. I decide to start it off. 

"18!" Such a weird number. 

Laf's P0V

"17!"

Herc's Mother, Jamie's P0V

"16!" 

Herc's Stepmother, Lila's P0V

"15!" 

Martha Washington's P0V

"14!"

George Washington's P0V

"13!" 

Aaron's P0V

"12!" 

James' P0V

"11!" 

Thomas' P0V

"10!" 

Angelica's P0V

"9!" 

Eliza's P0V

"8!" 

Peggy's P0V

"7!" 

Heather's P0V

"6!" 

Ram's P0V

"5!" 

Braden's P0V

"4!" 

Fiona's P0V

"3!" 

Alex's P0V

"2!" 

John's P0V

"1!" I yell pulling out the streamers to reveal pink and blue confetti. I laugh at the confusion among all the guests and Alexander and I go up to the microphone. 

"We're having twins!" Alex and I announce into the microphone. Surprised faces and cheers fill all of my family and friend's faces and everyone starts smiling. 

Word Count: 770