My Best Friend Thomas Jefferson

Alex's P0V
I noticed something was off today. We're at football practice and Thomas seems to be out of it. He isn't cracking jokes, telling his old schools stories, or really smiling and being happy. No offense, but it really shows in his performance.

He's just, out of it.

I'm going to take the initiative to ask him about it after practice.

*time skip to after practice*

Thomas's P0V
My life fucking sucks right now. First, my boyfriend breaks up with me. Second, he gets all lovey-dovey with Eliza at lunch. In front of everyone might I add. And Third, I was benched for the next game.

So nothing in my life is going right.

After practice, I feel a small hand press on my back. I get ready to fucking kick someone's ass then I realize its just Alexander.

"Thomas, are you okay?" He asks me, his face full of worry and concern.

"No, " I simply state. Alex and I are friends but I'm not about to tell him my life story.

All of a sudden I see James walking with Eliza, they're holding hands and snuggling in front of everyone. We make eye contact and I do the only reasonable in the situation.

I kiss Alex.

John's P0V
"YOU DID WHAT" I yelled at Thomas. What the fuck, in front of everyone too. Now people are going to think I'm getting cheated on, or that Alex is a cheater. I really don't know how people will react.

I start pacing around the room on the verge of a panic attack. Asking myself what other people may think are bizarre questions

What if he's lying?

What if he is cheating on me?

What if this is a cover-up?

What if I'm being used again?

What if he only wanted me for sex?

"JOHN, I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU" he yells tears brimming his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Alex it was just a thought and and and I have nothing just aim sorry" I mutter back. Great. I fucked up. Now he's going to hate me forever.

"I would never hate you" Alex whispers pulling me in a hug. Thomas clears his throat, I forgot he was here.

"I need a way to make James jealous." He whispers. He seems a little embarrassed but his ego's too high for him to say that.

"Why don't we...be in a polyamorous relationship?" Alex brings up hesitantly. I ponder the idea before I realize.

Two Alphas.

For me.

I'm helpless.

Word Count: 467

I really liked that, that was pretty good and I have a plot going.

Should I make this a jamilams book? I'm kind of considering it. So sorry if you hate that ship and don't read this book any more if I do.