The Deal/Sad Johnny

Angst for the soul.

Thomas's P0V
I look at John expecting an answer. I used to have a thing for Alex so this will be easy. For John, he's fine as hell, I only did what I did because I'm a dick.

"On one condition..." He mutters. "You can't fuck either of us," John says hesitantly.

"You don't mean that," I say smirking. He looks at me flustered as I walk over to him and I kiss him on the lips. I pull away as quickly as I kissed him and see his speechless reaction.

I look over to Alex and see his little issue.

"Fuck" he mutters engaging eye contact with me.

"Alright, we'll do this but not for long and yeah I meant that. I don't want to be accidentally marked by some irresponsible jock. Same goes for my boyfriend don't think because I'm an Omega means you'll be able to fuck around. No sex. That's final." He says gaining a small dose of confidence.

"Deal," I say holding out my hand. He shakes it firmly and I start walking home.

*time skip to the middle of the day*

Angelica comes running up towards me with a fiery look on her face. I had been walking around, holding hands and kissing with John and Alex all day. I kinda forgot about her(actually same, also FINALLY someone forgets Angelica)

"YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL" She yells, bitch slapping me in front of everyone. (Actually historically accurate)

Everyone gives me subtle bitchy looks but don't interfere.

At lunch, everything goes way worse. Everyone at our table just straight up ignored Alex, John, and I. They all just kinda scooted to the side a bit and would have conversations but just not include us. I was a little sad but hey, at least I didn't embarrass myself.

Alex's P0V
Everyone here is actually like I did something wrong. I basically did nothing. I thought him and Angie broke up it's not my fault. But, hey, I don't have any regrets. Thomas is hot...and good in bed.

John's P0V
I feel lonely. Isolated from everyone else. My friends left me and are ignoring me. And my boyfriends are kinda engaged in their own conversation. They talk about alpha shit like ruts, football, debate. They just have so much in common and well I don't. 

I feel like I'm in a lifeboat. All by myself.

This was interesting. Also thanks to @isdrebel for um...reminding me. Like lmao, I'm such a bad writer. But we're going to pretend like that was planned and I totally wanted to do that.

✌️

Word Count: 446