Discussions

John's P0V

Alex and I show up to the lunch place Thomas picks out to find him sitting outside staring at his phone. I let out a giggle and he immediately looks up. He invites us to sit and we both take our seats. Silence fills the air before Alex decides to break it. 

"So..." He mutters. 

"So..." I repeat. 

"So..." Thomas imitates with a goofy tone. All three of us erupt in laughter and exchange smiles. Before we can even get into talking a waiter comes by with a little notepad and menus. 

"Hey there! My name is Connor and I'll be your waiter today, can I get you guys started with some drinks?" The waiter asks. He's a tall, lanky boy, who seems to be in his early 20s and has floppy brown hair. He's extremely pale, so I don't have any idea why they put him outside. Just by the smell of him, he's an Alpha, but desperately trying to block it by using a scent blocker. 

"A water please," I mutter. He looks me up and down and winks. Alexander and Thomas didn't seem to notice. I just put on a fake smile. 

"Uh...a root beer," Alex says, finally looking up from the menu. 

"And for me, I'll take a Carmen Swizzle Swirl Twist with four drops of lemon," Thomas says confidently, the waiter smiles and writes everything down. 

"Alrighty," The waiter says, winking again at me, and leaving. This time both boys notice. 

I can see both of them fizzle up with jealousy and I just sit there with a soft pink blush staining my face. 

-

The waiter wouldn't stop flirting with me, and I was left speechless, Thomas and Alex, surprisingly didn't say anything and kept quiet. We got our food, ate, and then started the discussion. 

"Prick...anyways Thomas how are you going to go about this?" Alex asks, wiping his mouth. 

"I, um, have been thinking about it and firstly I'd like to apologize for the way I reacted yesterday, that was rude and uncalled for. Secondly, I'll take care of the baby and such, and I'll pay all expenses," Thomas says with a smile. I smile back and I can practically see smoke blowing out of Alex's ears. 

"Good. Fun. John let's go get ready for Peggy's party." Alex responds, dropping two twenties on the table and taking me out of the restaurant. 

-

"Well that was oddly mature of Thomas," Mrs. Washington said to me with a smile after I explained the situation. I give her a genuine smile back and fix my puff. Peggy's party is gonna be one hell of an adventure. 

See, I was gonna write the party but like I lost inspiration so just enjoy the discussion time!

Word Count: 464