More Short Chapters In John's POV!

John's P0V

After the day of school, I decided to meet up with Herc to talk about everything. 

"So, what about education, whatcha doing for that?" I ask him. He hasn't been able to look me in the eye at all, he's just been staring at the same leaf for about 20 minutes and answers all of my questions, with simple, dry answers. I stomp on the leaf to get his attention. 

"Fuck, John, you scared me," Herc says, jumping a bit at the sudden impact. 

"Are you even listening to me?" I ask I can feel my anger building up. 

"What John?! What do you want to know?!" Herc yells. So that's what we're doing now. 

"I don't know Hercules! What do I want to know?! Maybe why you gave the love of my life a black eye? A fucking concussion? Why you slammed him into a locker? What you're going to do with the piece of shit of a life you got? because by the looks of it, it seems like noth-" 

"I DON'T KNOW JACKY? MAYBE BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOU GET HURT?! I'M TIRED OF PICKING UP THE PIECES EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU MAKE THE SAME DUMB ASS MISTAKE OF TRUSTING THAT FUCKING CLOWN. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. WE'RE IN THAT STUPID ASS HOSPITAL IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM. AND I'M TIRED OF WORRYING. TIRED OF STAYING UP UNTIL 4, GETTING NO FUCKING SLEEP, WORRYING IS JOHN OKAY? IS JOHN CUTTING? IS JOHN SAFE? YOU DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME ANYMORE JACK! I HAVE TO SIT THERE AND WONDER WHILE YOU'RE PROBABLY OUT FUCKING ALEX! I'M DONE WITH THE SHIT!" Herc shouts. 

Silence. That's how it is for the next minute or so. 

I feel a single tear ride down my face. 

"I-I'm s-sorry," I mutter. Herc looks up at me. 

"You know what...I am too, I-I shouldn't have said that I should've kept it to myself-" 

"No, I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to worry about me, I'm not your child, I'm your friend, and I don't think you understand how much I appreciate you, I love you Hercules Hugh Mulligan," I say to him. I wipe the tears off of my face and lean in. 

Herc grasps me in a hug. We stay like that. Us two, best of buds. 

Don't worry there's gonna be more chapters, bout to work on three right now. 

Word Count: 400