SMUTTY SMUTTY SMUT

John's P0V
I pull Alex close and kiss him, he turns bright red and stops when I try to pull him into the house. It's like he was asking for reassurance.

"I want to do this... I'm on my heat" I mutter making his eyes light up.

Alex's P0V
I can't believe my boyfriend is on his heat. This is going to be fun.

I lead him into the bedroom unbuttoning my shirt and slowly pulling off my belt buckle when he stops me.

"That's my job" he whispers giving me the shivers. He leans down and tears off my belt while undoing my pants. Before I know it, they're on the floor and I'm standing there as he pulls my boxers off.

Once he sees my dick he stops. He doesn't want to go through this.

"Damn... you're big" he murmurs as he proceeds to put his warm mouth on my dick.

The warmness of his mouth makes me moan. He licks the base going up to the top. All of a sudden we both freeze as the doorbell rings.

SHIT.

I open the door half naked with only a cover covering my bottom half when its none other than Lafayette.

"Mon ami, what were you doing?" He asks smirking.

"ME!" John yells clearly annoyed, from the other room making Laf and I snicker.

John's P0V
I hear snickering coming from the two boys but I'm upset, I wanted to get freaky with Alex and we didn't even get to anal.

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

It's been 10 minutes of their awkward conversation. Why can't Alex come back to me? I do the most logical situation and start touching myself. It's the only thing I can do and I moan loud purposely to get his attention. Seconds after I do I hear the door slam and Alex running up the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing" Alex yells lusty and angry.

"Well you were busy with your conversation with Laf and I-" I was cut off by Alex thrusting into me.

"ALLLLEEEEXXXXX" I moan feeling him thrust into me, no lube, no prep, just Alex. My ass is going to be aching but that's whatever.

After cumming and Alex cumming into me he pulls out sweating and we cuddle. I fell asleep on his chest cum leaking out of my asshole and all.

*time skip assholes*

MY ASSS. Oh god, it hurts so badly. I turn to the side expecting Alex's cute facial features next to me but now he's not there. I then remember we have school so I try to get up hoping I'll see Alex at school. Once I actually get up my senses start to knock in and I smell the sweet smell of strawberry-chocolate chip pancakes. ALEX DID NOT!

I was going to run down the stairs but instead, I limp my broken ass down the seemingly long hallways and stairs to see Alex wearing a cute apron, nothing under it, and making indeed pancakes. He doesn't see me so I hug him from the behind in an attempt to scare him; it didn't work.

"You know I heard you, your groans and limping wasn't exactly secretive," he states, matter-of-factly.

"Oh whatever" I mumble back standing next to the island eating my pancakes.

After I finish eating and he finishes doing the dishes we decided to walk to school but there is no way I can sit down in a car. Once we get to school two important facts hit me.

I have Alex's scent all over me

I'm fucking limping

Shit. School's going to be a goddamn adventure.

Word Count: 609