Winter Depression

Totally not a song by girl in red.  Happy New Year by the way!

Angelica's P0V

"Again?" I ask Eliza as I enter the kitchen, looking around for Peggy. She's been in her room for about a week and a half and Christmas Eve is in two days. I get Maria broke up with her, but Peggy's grief status doesn't last long, she's been pretty good with sadness, and usually gets over things like this. Just not this. I get it, breakups are hard, but seeing her like this is terrible. 

I just finished my Christmas shopping, and I start placing my presents under the tree when a very disheveled Margarita Schuyler comes out of her bedroom. She has a microwave, bathroom, and mini-fridge in her room, she has no reason to come out of there. Her eyes flicker between me and the presents and she notices my look of concern. Then out of the blue, she smiles and trudges back into her room. I frown in disappointment and make my way over to the mini-bar. I'm legally not allowed to drink, but my parents don't care. 

They've hosted so many work parties, and every time I'd be offered alcohol by them. I think they think I'm older than I actually am, or they just don't care. I start to pull out a wine bottle when a knock is at the door. Damnit. 

I make my way over to the front door but I'm beaten by a very chirpy Peggy. She races to the door, almost slipping because of her socks and opens the door automatically. It's Alexander.

"I-Is Eliza here?" Alexander asks. 

"Why?" Peggy immediately questions. 

"Calm down Pegs, she's his girlfriend," I explained, his face scrunched up a bit when I said, girlfriend. 

"That face says otherwise...is she your girlfriend?" Peggy asked. 

"Of course I'm his girlfriend," Eliza mutters, we all turn around to see her standing behind me. 

"Right? Alexander," she mutters. 

"C-can we t-talk outside?" He asked. She nods with a look of suspicion and she follows him outside. 

"Oh god, I know that face, he's gonna break up with her," Peggy murmurs under her breath. I feel excitement explode in my heart but I contain it. I've had a crush on Alexander for a while, but there are so many reasons that wouldn't work out. I decided to try and change the subject. 

"Look at you, out of your room," I say gesturing to Peggy. She's fully dressed, and her hair is done neatly, a beautiful contrast from earlier. 

"Yeah, I decided not to dwell on stupid shit, like Maria ending an amazing relationship that I worked hard for, and just try to get into the festive spirit, peep my ugly Christmas sweater," Peggy replies. I just give her a smile and invite her to watch some movies with me and Eliza. Because that was our original plan, and now we have her to be included. 

Peggy and I wait for a solid 10 minutes for Eliza to come back inside but she doesn't so we decide to go outside.  Only to find her crying on the steps, Alexander nowhere in sight. 

"Liza are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head and I take a seat on her left, Peggy taking the right, and together we try our best to comfort her. 

Hercules's P0V

"I...love you, live your life to the fullest, don't worry about me okay?" 

"I-I'll try Mama, and trust me you'll never leave my mind," 

She smiles, and closes her eyes, being taken to the afterlife. 

"Goddamn that movie was sad," I yell as the credits roll, I see Laf tearing up and I embrace him, he just smiles and wipes his eyes. 

"Mon amour, I swear I'm not as big as a crybaby as you think," He says, I just chuckle. 

Alexander's P0V

I make my way back to my house to talk to John. He's been staying with me for a while, which has made me grow affection for him, I know I like, I've known that since he found he was pregnant, just Eliza...and everything got in the way and someone like him wouldn't take me back. But after discussing with surprisingly Thomas, he told me to go for it. I just smiled in response and I broke up with Eliza. Now here I am, about to tell John the amazing news. 

"You did what?!" He shouts at me after I tell him. That's not the happy face I was looking for. 

Word Count: 754