We Seem To Be In The Hospital A Lot

John's P0V

"Patient Name: Johnathan Laurens, Age: 16, Gender: Male, Type: Omega, Status: Pregnant," I hear someone say. My vision is hazy, and all I see is white, a very bright shade of white. I feel as if I'm constantly moving. Realizing where I am, I try to sit up, only to see that I cannot in fact move. 

"WHERE IS MY SON?!" I hear my father yell. Wait. My father, is...caring about me? I feel some deja vu but I just mind. 

"Mr. Laurens, come in, they brought him about half an hour ago, he lost a lot of blood on the-" I hear someone reply to him. 

"IS HE ALIVE?!" I hear him sternly shout. 

"Yes, but you have to understand this was an act of self-harm..." the man, obviously a doctor responds. 

"CAN I SEE HIM PLEASE?" My father remarks, his voice sounding exhausted, strained, and depressed. 

"Yes, but you have to remember I'm doing everything I can to keep him alive..." The doctor responds. 

"Oh Johnathan...stay alive..." Is the last thing I hear before I blackout. My father's voice. 

Alex's P0V

Was John crying? I call him back, but there's no answer. I wonder what's up with him, is it the fact that I'm screwing Eliza. No, that can't be it, John wouldn't start crying over something that isn't even that serious. I just mind it and put my phone down, I can't deal with this stress again or it's going to lead me down a path I don't want to go back to. 

After I finish things up with Eliza I make my way down to my brand new apartment. I finally moved out of the disgusting thing that was my parents' house and got my own place, it's small but I like small and I don't need much space for myself. I was moving in the last of my furniture when I get a call... 

Third Person POV

"Honestly I can't stand you, Alexander! We're in this hospital every other week because of you! It's always something that you put John through, every single goddamn time and I'm sick and tired of it, maybe if you weren't hoeing your ass around none of this-" Peggy starts before getting a glare from her older sister. 

"Hey, hey, let's not blame anyone for anything, we don't have a clue what happened with John, he's pregnant and something probably happened with him. I bet this has nothing to do with Alex." Eliza cuts in, bringing snacks from the nearby vending machine. Laf is asleep on the couch while Herc is munching on some off-brand Cheetos and watching sports television. Alex and Peggy are pacing around the room and arguing with each other as Eliza tries to calm them down. Maria is talking to do the doctors and Mr. Laurens sits anxiously on the couch. And Angie and Thomas are comforting each other while watching tv with Herc. 

Soon enough, Maria comes back to deliver the news. 

"Guys, I got the news from the nurse..." She starts, the entire gang(except Laf) turns their eyes onto her. 

"W-What happened?" Alexander asks his face flushing white. 

"I-it w-was an act of s-self harm," Maria gets out before falling to the floor into tears. Peggy runs over to comfort her and Eliza's face goes pale. Angelica and Thomas just seem stunned and Herc is angry. Very angry. Angrier then anyone has ever seen him. Mr. Laurens is in a daze, obviously knowing the information before-hand and not really caring. 

"I-it was YOU!" Herc yells at the top of his lungs. He charges at Alex and slaps him across the face so hard, leaving a faint, red, handprint. He wakes up Laf, grabs him and runs out of the hospital. 

Word Count: 731

It was kinda bad, I know, but I've been stressed out recently with Algebra I Honors really coming for my ass so ya know, classic teenager tings. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload more frequently when my grades get better. 

Also thanks so much for 3K I don't know what I could do without you guys, you guys are so supportive and honestly so spectacular. Just for that incredible milestone, we're gonna do another spoiler. Don't scroll if you don't wanna see it. 

Spoiler: 1. The book is ending soon and 2. Fluff, Resolutions, and New couples are coming IN!