It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

it's about to get sad so enjoy this fluff...

Aaron's P0V

I'm panicking. I don't know what to do! I'm 97.99% sure that I have a crush on James but I don't know what to do about it. James is amazing, he's so sweet and kind, and handsome and smart and loving, and caring and-and, I just don't know what to do. 

I made a bad decision. 

I decided to go to Thomas. 

"OMIGOSH! YOU LIKE JAMES! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" He starts screaming, we're currently in the Alpha bathrooms. Yeah, I'm an Alpha, it's weird and people weren't expecting it. People used to make fun of me for it, saying I should be an Omega since I'm so sensitive but James didn't. 

He said it fit me. God...I really like him. 

"SHUTUP THOMAS!" I screech. He calms down. 

"I-I can't, that's just so adorable, you two would be perfect for each other!" Thomas yells, again. I just groan, going into a stall and slam the door. Thomas eventually leaves, muttering something about having to meet up with Coach Wilson and I just ignore it. 

-

Once I arrive at lunch and take a seat, something new and weird happens. Everyone's looking at me. I'm not saying I get totally ignored at the lunch table, but having everyone's eyes on me makes me nervous and it's not something I think I'm going to get used to. 

Then I think for a second, and I can see Thomas smirking. 

"OH MY GOD THOMAS YOU TOLD THEM!" I yelled. He nodded and everyone plastered smirks on their faces. 

"Just, don't say anything when he gets here. Please?" I ask. 

"Yeah, yeah, I got you, don't worry my lips are sealed," Thomas says. Everyone nods in agreeance. Hamilton starts to get up to go get something from the vending machine. 

"Alex, how do I know you won't use this against me the next time I embarrass you?" 

"Aaron rumors only grow...and we both know, what we know," Alex says, fidgeting with his hands and the bottom of his shirt. 

"What was that all about?" John asks. I just shake it off as nothing, even though I know the truth. 

Once Alex gets back, James shows up and I try my best to keep a low profile. Of course, I chose the worst people to tell because they make everything, excruciatingly obvious and keep hinting that I like someone. 

"So, after I talk to Maria, who still hasn't called me back...I'll see if you all can come over tonight to decorate for Christmas!" Peggy says I can see tear stains on her face but no one else is saying anything so I'll just keep quiet, or ask her about it in private. 

"Sounds good?" She asks. 

The sounds of various formations of yes's filled the air and we all agreed to meet up at her house at 7 tonight. I just have to ask Mr. Carter, my legal guardian, and a friend of my parents. Since I'm still a minor, I have to live with someone or I'll be put in the treacherous foster care, with a risk of leaving New York. I got into contact with Mr. Carter after my parents died, and he let me into his family no problem. I don't consider him as my father, but he's definitely someone who's always been there for me. His wife and daughter Joy, are simply the best people and I couldn't ask for a better adoptive family. 

-

I go through the rest of my classes and meet up with James and Alex to walk to Peggy's house. The walk home was quiet, except for some minor jokes, so I plugged in my headphones. Practically blasting the SIX Musical. 

I guess James heard me because he pushed me up against the wall, (tHrEw mY cLoThEs dOwN oN ThE fLoOR) and stole one of my earbuds. My face flushed red and Alex just started giggling like a lunatic. 

Alex's P0V

Gosh, Aaron and James are my new OTP, they're so cute. Like I ship them so badly. I, of course, still have feelings for John, something I revealed to Aaron by mistake and don't really know how to handle it. If I approach him in a romantic way, I'm afraid he'll turn me down, and I'll just make a fool of myself. I wouldn't blame him though, I fucked up a lot of aspects of his life, and him letting me back in just gives me more chances to screw up. 

Once we get to the Schuyler Mansion Herc, Laf and I start decorating the outside, Peggy, John, and Eliza start decorating the tree, Aaron and James decorate the fireplace and Angie and Thomas put up little decorations around the house. Doing their best to avoid each other, it's honestly hilarious. 

We ended the night watching the Polar Express, making stupid conductor jokes, sipping hot chocolate and eating semi-burnt chocolate chip cookies. 

The last part was actually based on real events, more recently when I had a sleepover with my friend, we watched The Polar Express and started making dirty jokes about the conductor. Overall, it was really stupid. 

Word Count: 862