Thanksgiving Adventures! Pt. 1

It's December and I'm fucking writing about Thanksgiving...lmaoooo I hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving, and a Merry Christmas. 

Lafayette's P0V

Where the fuck are they? I swear to god, I chose the worst people to go on Thanksgiving Break with, they're late. They're always late, it's sort of comedic in a way but not when you're waiting on them because the plane is boarding... I swear to god if we miss our flight. 

I watch as many passengers board the plane and just groan to myself in annoyance. 

"LAF! WE'RE SO SORRY OMG!" I hear a group of people yells. 

"Just get on the fucking plane, C'mon!" I scream. They pick up their speed and we run to the boarding station. 

We scan our tickets and make it all on the plane before takeoff, surprisingly. 

I do a quick headcount. 

Hercules, John, Peggy, Eliza, Angelica, Thomas, Aaron, James, and Alex. James with Aaron. Alex with Thomas. Peggy with John. Eliza with Angelica. And Herc with me. Everyone has put aside their differences all for me, it's refreshing. We all made it. The only one who was here on time was Aaron, he earned my respect for that. Maria couldn't make as her aunt is sicker than she thought, but we did promise her to video chat once we get to France. 

Thomas's P0V

Ah, France, one of the most luxurious places I've ever lived in. It's where I met Lafayette, and where our friendship took off. We developed a relationship but that only last for a year before we cut it off, since he was still living in France and my parents are weird about me dating guys. I take in the gorgeous sights, smells, and charming people. Everyone in our friend group kinda took a halt, we all disbanded our raging conflicts with each other, ended relationships and just decided to get along all for Laf. 

We've exited the plane already and we're currently at the airport. It's a bunch of jumbled French that 60% of our friend group doesn't understand. (That's the actual percentage btw). John leads the sisters around to gift shops, and Alex and I make our way to Aaron and James. James and I don't speak anymore, but of course, for Laf we decided to just put up with each other's existence. Just for this one week, and then it's back to "James Madison, who's he?" 

John's P0V

"How do you know so much French?" Peggy asks me.

"It's a really...odd story," I whisper. 

"Just tell me," she whispers back. 

"When me and Alex used to...do the do, he'd whisper to me in French and I thought it was the sexiest thing in the world so I learned the language and would do the same to him, he got pretty turned on and made the...activity, more enjoyable for the both of us," I whisper in Peggy's ear. Stopping in my tracks. She just bursts out into laughter and Angelica and Elizabeth turn around. 

"Need something?" I ask I can feel the pettiness rising through my heart but I try to die it down. 

"Nope..." Elizabeth mutters. I nod and they turn back around walking to go get our luggage. The rest of the group following us. 

Kinda weird way to end the chapter, but it's whatever. 

Word Count: 552