Motherfucking Exposed

Alex's P0V
Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

I just sit there, redder than a tomato frozen in time. What am I supposed to do?

John comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. Everyone is either squealing or yelling and we attract attention from the entire cafeteria.

"Is that Alexander Hamilton and the new kid?" A girl yells.

"Jenny you owe me $10" someone else screams.

Damn, they were making bets.

John's P0V
Walking to class and holding hands with my new boyfriend was fun. My life improved so much.

People stopped bullying me and I'm getting better grades.

All because of Alex.

Alexander Hamilton is absolutely amazing.

"Thanks, babe, so are you" he replies. I still can't believe I say my thoughts out loud.

Everyone is cooing over our relationship until the bell rings and we head to different classes.

Alex has gym class and I have art.

"Hey pretty boy," someone says underneath their breath. I instantly recognize the voice and freeze. It's James Reynolds. My ex.

He used to go to my old school before he moved and we used to date, he was abusive so him moving was a relief really but now I have to deal with him all over again.

"Not now James" I respond failing to sound intimidating.

"Shut up princess," he says as he pins me to a locker. The bell has rung so everyone is in their class. I have no one to protect me.

James grabbed my ass and was about to kiss me when-.

Alex's P0V
I punched him. Hard. That'll teach him not to mess with my boyfriend.
"Alex, thank God" John exclaims pulling me in for a hug. I act if I was going to hug him but pull him in for a kiss causing my boyfriend to turn bright red.

"Asshat" James mumbles on the ground.

"Don't touch him or you'll get more from where that came from" I mutter back pulling John and taking him to the nurse. I wait until he has ice for his head (it was slammed against a locker) and walk out of school.

"School's about to be over anyways" I assure John seeing the nervous look in his eyes. I check my backpack for Suppressants until I realize they're in my gym locker and I'm broke.

Great.

John's P0V
Alex doesn't look alright. He's pale and honestly looks scared out of his mind.

"You alright babe," I ask him.

"Uh, I left my suppressants at school" he mumbles.

Oh. OH.

"I-uh" I stutter, I don't know what to do.

"You should go home" he manages to get out his voice sounds lusty but not too lusty.

But I have a better idea...

Word Count: 461