Gender Reveal!

John's P0V

"Sometimes I can't believe how idiotic you are!" I screech.

"I-I'm sorry, but both of us knew that that relationship wasn't working out." Alex tries to explain.

"Don't you see the issue with this?! Or are you just that fucking slow?!" I shout, letting my anger get the best of me.

"What?! What is the issue here?!" He shouts back. Oh, so he wants to get loud with me now?!

"The. Schuyler. Sisters. Are. Going. To. Fucking. Kill. Us!" I yell back.

Alex's P0V

He's talking to me like I'm stupid. I'm not stupid.

"If anything they'll be mad at me." I try to reason.

"No! No! They're going to find a way to pin this on me, claiming some dumb excuse saying that you broke up with her because you wanted to be with me!" I hear John yell and before I know it something slips straight out of my mouth.

"Well they wouldn't be wrong now would they!" I yell at the top of my lungs. 

Silence.

It's weird and unsettling.

"Y-You want to be with me?" John asks. I can sense the excitement in his voice. Aw.

I go to speak but he cuts me off before I can even start talking.

"Even after everything. All this mess. This fucking baby. You still want to be with me?!" I hear him squeal. My face forms into a smile. 

"Of course I want to be with you! Everything that we've been through has shaped us to be better people, the "mess" was such an amazing experience that I would repeat thousands of times just to get you back. The baby is mine, and I'm proud of that, I want a future where we can raise the baby together, without any drama, just us. " I reply, he engulfs me into a tight hug and I pull out of it seeing tears on his face. 

"Sorry...pregnancy...mood...swings," he mutters in between sniffles as he wipes them off. 

"Speaking of, don't you get to find out the gender of your baby!" I screech with excitement. 

"Actually, I knew the gender of the baby, but the doctor called and said that the so-called "new" technology was a mistake, and they had to re-test me, so originally it was a boy, but something could've changed..." John explains, his face dry of tears as he slips on his shoes. 

John's P0V

The rest of the gang doesn't know about the gender reveal, and later we're going to throw a surprise party. Even though Maria has everything going on, I still was going to ask her to come, but she didn't answer her phone, even with all the 8 calls I gave her and the 39 texts.

-

 "Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for the party everyone's going to be so surprised, you aren't mad about...you know...are you?" I ask Alex. We were given some...news and I really hope he isn't upset. 

"To be honest, it pisses me off, but I did the same thing so being upset would make me a hypocrite," Alex explains. A smile forms on my face and I snuggle up into his arms. 

We decided to keep it strictly to...not friends with benefits, like it's like we're dating just with no labels. But it comes with all the things couples do, like sex...of course, kisses, cuddles, hand-holding, long hugs, and we can't sleep with anyone else. 

We're together, but we aren't gonna tell people. 

Word Count: 578