Shit Storm Pt. 3

Look at this saga.

Alex's P0V
Waiting for John to come out of that bathroom was the most stressful experience of my life. What if he's pregnant? Then what? What would I do? I look rich on the outside but that really only because of things people have lent towards me. Then what about his dad? His dad is already pissed about him being an Omega but now this? This is terrifying.

We all heard the sound of the door opening and look over to see a glossy-eyed, tear-stained face, John. Shit.

He hands her the cup and she runs some tests. While we are all there sitting anxiously, awaiting the results. John won't even look at me.

"Yeah, just as I expected, you aren't pregnant" the doctor remarks.

John's P0V
Wait. What?! I'm not pregnant! I'm not pregnant! OH MY GOSH, I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!! We all get up to leave when the doctor pulls me back.

"I just need to talk to you for a moment," she says, everyone shrugs her off and leaves.

"John...I'm sorry to say this but you are pregnant. I just didn't know how your father would react, I've been in this business for a while, and I was great friends with your mother. She said that after they found out they were pregnant with your sister...he used to...abuse her. I just didn't want that to happen to you" she replies. I'm taken out of breath, my heart is beating heavily and the only emotion I can feel is rage.

Rage.

I storm out of the room towards my father and slap him across the face. He hasn't even left the parking lot.

"What the hell Johnathan!" He booms. I'd usually be terrified, by his tone and the fact that he used my full name but my fear in him is long gone.

"YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER! YOU BEAT HER UNTIL SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE ENERGY TO MAKE IT THROUGH BIRTH. YOU BRUISED HER UNTIL HER BODY WAS BLACK AND BLUE, DONT YOU EVER TOUCH ME YOU DISGUST ME! YOU...PIG!" I screamed. Everyone in the parking lot, including my friends, looked over to see the scene I had caused. I was crying at this point, sobbing harder than I ever had.

"Oh and by the way, I am pregnant, the doctor just didn't want to tell so I didn't end up like my mother...fuck you!" I said I felt weak like I was just punched in the stomach. Helpless, some pregnant Omega who got knocked up by some Alpha.

I'm done for.

Maria's P0V (oooo)
I took John to my place, he didn't want to live with his father and after explaining the situation my mom allowed it. We leave in a decent townhouse, my mother works three jobs and I babysit to pay the bills. We can afford to eat because it's just us two, but we obviously aren't loaded like John's family.

He said goodbye to everyone, just giving his dad the cold shoulder and got all of his things, including a $5000 credit card he inherited from his mother. Thank God.

He and Alex aren't talking and I'm terrified on what school's gonna be tomorrow. Guess there's only one way to find out...

Okay, I'm only partially sorry.

Word Count: 560