The Shit Storm In School Pt. 4

Yeah, I don't even know why I'm doing this, I just am.

John's P0V
This day has now been declared the worst day of my life. I thought that would be yesterday, hearing all the bad news and all, but no. What you can't/barely can hear hurts even more.

The whispers were even worse than when Alex fucked me. News of my being pregnant spread like wildfire. It's better than having an std though, Heather switched schools.

"I heard Thomas knocked him up"

"No way, it was definitely Alex"

"You remember when Charles hit on him, there's some chemistry"

"He's not even dating Thomas or Alex anymore, it's probably some random guy"

"What a slut, just like Maria"

"That's what happens when you hang out with her"

They only get worse and worse. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran into the omegas bathroom closest to me and started balling my eyes out. All of sudden the sound of a makeup compact closing startled me.

I look up and see none other than...

Peggy Schuyler

I expect her to stare at me in disgust, scowl, or spit because it's Peggy but she just gives me a half-smile and engulfs me in a hug. A hug so tight I think I almost smiled, a real hug.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." She mutters pulling out some makeup, our skin colors are basically the same so surprisingly the foundation matched. I'm glad it was Eliza or I'd look like a ghost.

After finishing she apologized. She apologized. Her to me. I honestly was surprised for the fourth time in this bathroom. I apologized as well and she agreed to give me a ride home, and Maria.

-

Alex's P0V
"Who does John think he is? Huh? His recklessness gets him knocked up and now he's besties with the Schuyler sisters? Pathetic? They are too nice sometimes..." Some random girl is complaining. I'm not even listening to her nonsense, just staring at John. He looks so happy, yet disheveled and depressed. Looks happier than I ever made him that's for sure.

I give her a look that kinda tells her to stop talking but she pays no attention to it. Ugh.

This one was pretty short, like shorter than me and I'm 5'3". I'm just ready for the next chapter and I didn't want to cram all of this into it.

Word Count: 403, barely

But guess what...

I'm proud of this

I'm proud of this