Some Fluff For The Soul

Alex's P0V

Pain. Not a new feeling, but it's my only feeling. I'm not mad at Mulligan, he had every right to beat my ass, I hurt John. Again and again, I seem to do it a lot. I just don't know what goes through my brain sometimes, I'm a fucking idiot. 

I'm not sad I got my ass whooped as I said before, I deserved it. Of course, I'm not overwhelmed with happiness, I'm just in pain. I went to the school nurse, and she told me to go to the ER, that would be the second time this week. 

So I did it. I went to the ER, I have a black eye, obviously, a broken jaw and a cracked spine. Sounds painful, trust me it is. I had a concussion, it's why I went to the nurse, but I don't have any brain damage. Surprisingly, after all the stupid shit I've done, you'd think that I'd have some form of brain damage. 

Thomas's P0V

John and I hung out today, we went to the fields and he just watched me work out while eating some Mexican food. It was a big group of people though, a bunch of college kids that are friends with my brother, Anthony, and then John and I. I took a quick break to check on John, just to make sure he isn't uncomfortable. I invited him, and to my surprise, he said yes, I was going to invite Angie, but with our on-again-off-again relationship and all the stress she's going through currently, I couldn't bring myself to hear her rants any longer. 

"Hey Johnny," I mutter, taking a chug of my water bottle. 

"Hey Sweaty," He replies, we both start laughing. 

"So...Little T, is this your boyfriend? Or? Because, ya know if not, we could always get to talkin'," 

"Yea Jordan, that is my boyfriend, hands-off," I reply sternly. I can see the shock in John's face and before he even opens his mouth I just start laughing. 

"I'm just playing with you man...he's not my boyfriend, but still hands-off. His...boyfriend? I think, is a short little fireball that you gotta be careful of. Trust me," I say. 

"Alex and I aren't dating..." John whispers I just nod. 

"Eh, whatever, one more round Anthony? Carter? Johnson?" I ask. They all nod and get up, and I kiss John on the forehead. Just a little friendly thing we do. 

John's P0V

After hanging out with Thomas I met up with Herc, Laf, and Peggy and we all went out to eat. I had just eaten Mexican food so I didn't eat anything more than a salad. 

"Are you ready to find out the gender of your baby?" Peggy asks me. Out of all the shit that's happened, pregnancy has been the last thing on my mind. Which is really bad when I think about it.

"That's like in a couple of months PegLeg," I say munching down on the last piece of lettuce. Meanwhile, Herc and Laf are being all lovey-dovey and sharing a burger. (LMAO WHEN I FIRST WROTE THAT I SAID THEY WERE SHARING A PEGGY!). Peggy's just eating some nacho chips all by her lonesome and we're just enjoying each other's company. No drama, no nothing chatting about life after high school, our hopes and dreams and how much we love each other. Maria has to help her sick aunt, so she couldn't come. We didn't invite Angie, Alex, or Eliza for...obcious reasons and Thomas was too tired from practice so here we are. The real ones, living life. 

With each other along the way...