Listen Up Folks, War Is Over

BrAnD nEw ShErRif's CoMe To ToWn 

Look, I'm sorry for not posting in like a month, if you didn't see my phone kinda...cracked, like really bad, to the point where I can't type or there's glass in my fingers, I hate typing on the computer but I found a way to solve the problem so here we are. Uploading schedules aren't going to be better; just slightly improved. I still, thankfully, have Grammarly, so this bitch is gonna have grammatically correct sentences. AYYYEE. Thank you for, hopefully, understanding.

John's P0V

I'm kinda confused. One moment, I go from hating my entire existent, too, somewhat enjoying it. Here's what you missed...

Angie and Thomas officially went public, again, much to Peggy's dismay. Eliza and Alex got together after some nagging on Eliza's part, and I'm lonely. Not any different from usual though..., the talking never stopped though. It's a little more hushed, now that I hang with the Schuylers, but it's still there. The common terms, like, slut, whore, useless, disgrace and others that I just try to ignore. It's hard but I do. 

Classes aren't much better either, I'm only really 1 month into the pregnancy and this baby hurts like hell. I was thinking about abortion, but I'm gonna do what my mom did, and go through with it. Her parents were strictly against abortion, so it was never an option for her, so it's not gonna be for me either. I also don't want to have to ask my dad for his consent/signature to get an abortion, since that would be his dreams, and I fucking hate my dad! So here we are, not getting an abortion. 

I know, I'm being some sort of "Negative Nancy" but, lunch is the most awkward thing. I have to have full-on conversations with my ex, and my baby daddy, which isn't fun, especially when he's dating one of your "BFF'S!". Ugh, all I do, is sit there, and listen to K-12 since I finished the movie. Melanie Martinez is a literal god, and I won't ever, can't ever, stop listening to her music. Timothy can suck it. 

"So...John, what are you going to do about the baby?" Eliza asks me. I take my headphones out of my ear, and she repeats herself, as if, I didn't hear her the first time. My face turns pale with awkwardness, embarrassment, and nervousness. Thankfully, Peggy notices. 

"He'll know when he knows, don't pressure or bug him Liz, just be thankful you aren't pregnant," Peggy says, Thomas nods, as if, he cares about me and I just face the other way. 

"Let me get an amen to that!" Angie replies, making the girls laugh, and I do some sort of, awkward chuckle. 

"I-um, am going to sit with Maria, Peggy you want to come with?" I asked, noticing Maria pickin at her food, frown on her face, sitting alone, at the table in the back. I wait for a response, only receiving glares from Eliza and a quick nod from Peggy. Angelica stands up too, leaving Eliza alone with Thomas and Alex. She looks upset, but faces me, and cuddles up to Alex. 

Yay. 

Maria's P0V

"Oh so now you want to talk to me?!" I ask, looking over to John, he looks uncomfortable, awkward, and guilty. Classic John. 

"I'm sorry, okay, I just, got caught up with some things..." He mutters, looking aimlessly around the cafeteria, I allow him to sit, gaze at his friends, and then allow them to sit as well. I sat with them for one day with John, but that was it. Their dry humor, awkward tension, and seemingly bitchy personalities were too much to deal with. Good thing the ghosty mega-bitch isn't with them or I'd have a meltdown. 

She's the one who started all the goddamn rumors, but of course, John, Peggy or Angelica, don't know that. Well...maybe Angelica does, I frankly don't care anymore. 

Alex's P0V

"I...just...can't with my life, anymore" I talk into the phone. 

"Stop, you can't talk like that, I can't lose you..." The voice replies. 

"You'll be better without me, without my negative energy, reputation, and just all-out life, following you around," I say, I'm crying now, my voice achy and scratched. 

"Don't you dare fucking say that I swear, Alexander Hamilton if you kill yourself, I couldn't live, what about your friends, everyone, what would you do? Don't...please...for me?" the voice asks. 

"For you..." I reply 

OH was that a cliffhanger or what. PERIOD. I like angst so expect some, I just got in a fight with my ex, so there's a lot of tea/drama there. So my angsty shit will be expressed through my writing. 

Word Count: 800