Shit Storm Pt. 2

John's P0V
Two lines.

Two motherfucking lines.

I have a baby inside of me because of that asshole.

I walk out of the bathroom, shame, regret, and guilt drenched over my body, the tears streaming down my face and collapse on the couch.

Alex's P0V
"He's what!" I scream into the phone, Thomas got a text from Maria that John was in the hospital. As much as I despise that disgusting pig...at least I know about the safety of John.

I rush over to the hospital and when I arrive I see a crying Maria, who seems to be being comforted by John's dad, Thomas and...Angie.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask her agitated she just gives me a scowl and pulls me to the side. Thomas just standing there. Not even caring.

"First off, keep your voice down there is families weeping, and second, I'd ask you the same thing!" She whisper-yells. As intimidating as she is her resting bitch face has no effect on me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

"You spend all of your time with Thomas, his only friend is really Maria, because of you, and I heard about your little quarrel yesterday." She says in a matter-of-factly tone. I just scowl.

"When? When you were fucking my boyfriend, you whore." I spat. She slapped me with the same level of rage she did Thomas. And Jesus that hurt.

"Next time you want to argue with me, don't use insults, it's childish," she says strutting off back to Thomas. She puts her head on his shoulder and he snakes an arm around his waist. That assh-

"Anyone here for John Laurens?" The front desk lady asks. Maria, Mr. Laurens, Thomas, Angie and I all stand up.

"Right this way, you all are relatives, correct?" She asks. We all look at each other and nod, she smiles and leads us to a room down a very cold hallway. I'd ask for Thomas's jacket but it seems Angelica already has that. Bitch.

John's P0V
Where am I?

Why is it so bright?

I look up and see a message saying:

Good Job, you're alive! This is a hospital.

So that's where I am. I look to my sides and see a door. The handle is turning and I can hear the creaking sounds. I close my eyes immediately and just listen.

"This is all your fault you know," a voice says, I can tell just by hearing it that it's Maria.

"Now kids, don't go blaming each other, John wasn't feeling well that's all..." I hear another voice respond. It sounds gruff and tired.  It's my dad.

"Exactly," a sharp voice says. The strength and tone of it make it easy to identify Alex. But by the number of footsteps that walked in, there have to be some others right.

They all stopped speaking so I decided to open my eyes. I'm greeted by Alex, Maria, my dad, Thomas, and Angie? Who isn't letting go of Thomas? Eh, that doesn't really bother me.

"Johnathan Laurens, we're going to need to run some tests to see what your condition is, from the sound of the symptoms Maria here has listed, pregnancy would be our first option-" the doctor starts.

"WOAH WOAH What's this about being pregnant? Who could've gotten my Alpha son pregnant? Isn't that impossible?" My dad catechesis. She looks fed up with his mess, Thomas and Angie turn to Alex who has the same look of fear plastered against his face as I do. Maria has no expression, she's just, ... Bothered.

"With all due respect Mr. Laurens, Johnathan here-"

"It's John" I butt in, cutting her off, and immediately regretting it.

"John here is an Omega, now he needs to go pee in a cup so I, the doctor, the one with the medical degree, can see if hes pregnant" the lady snaps. Everyone in the one quiets down as she gives me the cup.

I can feel tears brimming my eyes because unless that was a crappy pregnancy test. I know what the end result is gonna be.

Word Count: 695