Thanksgiving Adventures! Pt. 2

James's P0V

"Which one's yours?" I ask Aaron referring to his luggage. 

"The green one," He replies. I nod and go and pick it up and hand it to him, he mutters a simple thank you and I give a smile. I sat with him the entire way there, all 7 hours, it was...interesting to say the least. He immediately gave me hand sanitizer and a bottle of water. Which I wasn't complaining about, we talked about school, scholarships, and colleges. It was a pretty boring conversation before I saw him take out his headphones and phone. He started playing music, and while he was choosing his music I saw that he had a playlist dedicated to the musical six. I almost flew out of my chair I was so excited. 

Like a reasonable person, I told him I loved the musical and everything that has to do with it and he just smiled at me and gave me a headphone and we listened to the musical the entire way there, singing along with the music. It was pretty enjoyable. 

Peggy's P0V

"Aaron and James are a pretty cute couple," I say. Aaron and James both whip their heads around, faces flushed, and at a loss of words. 

"W-what, James and I are only friends, anything more than platonic makes no s-sense," Aaron mutters

"I- mean...in the plane ride there, with you guys singing to six together, sharing headphones. That was adorable..." Thomas replies with a grin.

"T-That was m-more of a friendly thing, I assure you nothing romantic is going on," Aaron stutters. It's adorable. I wish my girlfriend was here. Speaking of. 

"Whatever guys, OH we need to call Ria!" I yell. Everyone moves over to me as I dial her number on FaceTime and we wait for her to answer. 

Once she does answer though, you can hear her moving and sniffling. When I get a good look at her I see the tear-stains on her face. 

"Ria...?" 

"Margarita, I'll have to call you back," Maria says quickly, hanging up. 

"She never calls me that unless it's serious," I explain. Everyone in the group's faces falls and I try calling her back but it goes automatically to voicemail. 

"I'm sure she's fine, maybe just not in the mood today, it'll be alright," Angie says. I nod and she comforts me with a hug. 

Angelica's P0V

I hope everything's alright with Peggy and Maria. With the reputation that Maria has, I don't like her that much, her jokes are flat and I don't find them funny. She dresses a bit too slutty for my liking but her company is okay for me. If she makes Peggy happy, then I guess she makes me happy. 

I'm just super stressed at the moment, with my parents on the verge of a divorce, my sister's ignoring me 24/7, John getting into all this shit, being in and out of the hospital, and with my love life taking a turn for the worse I just don't how to act. It's, as I said, very stressful, but I have to accept it one way or another so I just drink a lot...of coffee, and get the most amount of sleep I can. 

Alex's P0V

I've kinda kept my distance with everyone else. I don't really know why I came on this trip, the only person who wants me here is Laf. 

"That's not true," Aaron whispered. 

"What?" I ask. 

"I heard you, I actually like your company, so does Thomas, and John. Especially John, he's the one who practically begged for you to be here..." Aaron whispered again. I just nod and he walks away. 

Maybe this will be a good trip. 

Word Count: 622