When People Decide ~Not~ To Be Assholes

John's P0V
I decided to walk home today. I haven't walked since I got in a relationship with Alex, he'd usually drive us and apparently, Thomas is coming too. Not that I don't like Thomas, it's just he's taking my boyfriend away. But...I brought this on myself.

I just told them, that I wanted some fresh air and time alone. Much to my surprise, they didn't resent, catechize, or really even care. They just shrugged and nodded driving off. Leaving me alone.

As I was walking along the smooth concrete sidewalk I felt a pebble hit my back. Great. More bullying.

I turn around to see the cause of the pebble throwing to see Maria Reynolds? She never had a problem with me so why now? I sigh and she giggles and runs up to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Generally surprising me. No one cares about how I felt anymore. Just that sad little Omega getting treated like shit. Who cares. No one cares. Why, well because I'm an Omega. If I was Alpha people would care. But I guess the world just doesn't favor me.

"H-Huh?" I stutter out, my voice cracking slightly. Thanks, vocal cords, you really do love me.

"You didn't ride home with your boyfriends today, then I see you walking all alone. I'm not a stalker I'm observant and I didn't want to startle you so I threw a pebble to get your attention. I didn't mean for it to hit you" she speaks quickly. She seems way more nervous than before. Like she was trying to make a good impression? What? Why would anyone want to make a good impression on me? Maybe I'm just overthinking this and she was just trying to be nice. I'll go with that.

We walked home together for the next two days.

Then a fiery, short, ball of rage came running down the block.

"What the fuck John?!" He yells, a little out of breath. It isn't even that hard, for some football player he's a little out of shape.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently. I know what I did, Maria knows what I did, Alex knows what I did. I'm just waiting for him to explode about it.

"You've been walking home with this slut for like three days now!" He shouts. Maria's face fell at the word slut and I could see tears brimming her eyes. Hell no.

"First off she's my friend! Second, off you aren't my life anymore Alex! You spend all your precious time with Thomas. I could barely call this a relationship. It's just me being the third wheel." I yell. He looks a little taken back and angry still. I was getting ready to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Alex let go..." Maria mutters. I can see from my peripheral vision that he flipped her off.

"Alex let go of me" I mutter coldly. He doesn't let go.

"Alex!" I yell tugging my arm. Still no budge. Finally, I turn around, kick him in the balls and run. Maria following me.

My house is in the other direction.

Alex's P0V
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Thomas yells. I shriek a bit because his voice is way louder than John's.

"I panicked okay! I wanted some way of talking to him!" I reply, putting my hands up in defense.

"Your best option was pulling his wrists!...did he wince?" Thomas asks, lowering his voice down on the second part. I shake my head no and he takes a breath of relief.

"Oh thank God...that would've meant something I really don't want John doing," he says, pissing me off. He acts like he's there for John. He hasn't done shit. Unless I haven't been there.

"What the fuck have you been doing with John?" I ask quietly.

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"Have you been doing what we're doing with John?" I ask, not bringing myself up to say it.

"You mean sex...you wanted to know if I've been having sex with John. No. You, James and Angie, are the only people I've ever slept with"

"Oh okay good" I mutter

"Good" he replies in the same tone.

"Great" I mock him.

We burst into a fit of laughter.

God, I love Thomas...maybe in more than John.

This just played with mine and your emotions. Who's the bad guy? Are Maria and John having their own romance? Is anyone going to forgive John, Alex, and Thomas? Did John and Alex break up? Is someone going to find out about Alex and Thomas's hookups.

Find out on the next chapter of "Yes, I'm An Omega"

Lmao, I'm so dumb. 

Word Count: 788