School Hurts, Ass Hurts

John's P0V
As we approach those big gray doors and unhappy feeling tingles my stomach.

Will I be made fun of?

Am I a whore for carrying his scent?

What will happen next?

I swear my life is like a soap opera with twists and turns on every corner. If I didn't know any better I'd say I was a book character, something made happens and it always gets resolved.

As soon as we walk into those doors, I try to hide my limp as good as I can when Alex stops me.

"Let people know you're mine" he whispers grinning. I listen and just walk like regular, well with my limp and all that. Then I hear the whispers.

"That's Alex's scent alright" a girl whispers

"I can't believe they boned" a boy follows up

"DAAAAAMMNN he's limping. Alex fucking broke him" a football player states. It's like they don't even want to be quiet anymore.

"ALEX" this football player yells, he has dark black hair, blue eyes, and a friendly attitude. He's kinda cute, but I belong to Alex.

"LEE, what's up man" Alex replies happily, I've never met any of Alex's friends that weren't already in the group so this is interesting.

"What's up with me, you mean what's up with you everyone from the courtyard and back are whispering about how you fucked some Omega" Charles whisper-yells, not even taken notice of me.

"That would be me!" I exclaim butting into the conversation making Alex and Charles chuckle. Then he starts sizing me up and down.

"Eh, I can show you something Alex can't." He says. Is he flirting with me? In front of Alex?

All of sudden they both start laughing.

"I'm joking with you, but uh yeah call me," he says holding up the signal to call him.

"Oh go run back to Samuel" Alex yells after. I just stand there until he comes back.

"Hey so how am I going to walk to-" Alex picks me up making me squeal and every one turn around to look at us. Alex is just a tad bigger than me so this comes as a shock.

Thomas's P0V
"What did I do?" I ask James tears streaming down my face. This has to be the worst day of my life.

"Nothing it's just I don't think this is working out" he replies, he's not even crying. So he wanted this to happen. Great.

"Is this because of Eliza?" I ask my voice getting more demanding. They've been "playing around" for a while now but it never bothered me.

"I-uh- i'll talk to you later" James stutters walking out of the bathroom.

Great.

Word Count: 451