The Adewale Brothers

Kehinde 'Kenny' Adewale (OC): Sixth-year Ravenclaw from a pureblood father and a muggleborn mother. Younger twin brother to Tai Adewale in Hufflepuff, he's surprisingly calm. For all his bookish tendencies and aloof and dignified impression, he's actually a rather competent quidditch player. This came from all the times Tai begged and cajoled him to play with him since they don't always have enough players among the cousins to make up two teams.

Friendly acquaintances with Adil Shafiq, friends with Ignatius Tuft.

If it wasn't for his brother's ease in introducing him to other people and basically being the social grease that helped him to make friends, he feels that he'd just be another bookworm with no social life.

'Kehinde' (from 'Omokehinde') is a Yoruba name meaning 'the secondborn of twins'.

Taiye 'Tai' Adewale (OC): Sixth-year Hufflepuff from a pureblood father and a muggleborn mother. An active sort of person who thinks better when he's walking (or running) than sitting still (unlike his younger twin). He's glad he's in Hufflepuff, with friends who will gladly help him get through the boring parts of classes so he can enjoy the fun parts. One of the Hufflepuffs complaining to Pendleton in 'Minion Blues 1'.

He's a beater on the Hufflepuff quidditch team.

'Taiye' (variant of 'Taiyewo', 'Taiwo') is a Yoruba name meaning 'the firstborn of twins'/'the first to taste the world'.