Caspar Zabini

Caspar Zabini (OC): Fifth-year Slytherin, shares Advanced Charms and Advanced Transfiguration with Tom. He's the cousin thrice removed from Nott, though their apparent familiarity with each other can be better explained by how the Nott and Zabini families have always had... debts to each other. Not that they're particularly friendly or anything, really, as they would both attest to anyone who ever asked to them.

He is in the same year as Hermione et al., but his principle is to move carefully than commit himself too fast and doom his entire family by taking the wrong side. He is actively neutral in a way that actually takes skill and effort to maintain without coming off as a brainless twit with no opinion.

He is one of the few who're certain that Tom Riddle was destined not to be an average wizard. Thus, he has set himself the interesting project of watching Tom Riddle's movements while trying to decide whether to ally himself with this orphan of unknown background or not. 

First Appearance: He actually appears quite early in Chapter 13 ("Advanced Transfiguration, Lunch, and a Spot of Scandal"), as Hermione noticed him in her A. Transfigurations class. She did not know his name then. Appears fully in a scene in Chapter 37 ("The Dark Side of the Moon"). 

Strange Attractors - Character Biosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें