Augusta Delagardie

Augusta Delagardie: Fifth-yearGryffindor prefect which means she is the prefect partner to Rajesh Setalvad,Augusta is also a Gryffindor chaser on the House team. Tall, curvaceous, and relentless in Defence class. Her family does raise her the old-fashioned way, to be the mistress of the manor of whichever pureblood she ends up marrying (not that they're particularly against halfbloods or muggleborn, it just didn't cross their mind much). Considering how traditional they are, this includes being able to competently defend their home in case of an attack (which is inevitable if they're involved in a blood feud).

Again, I'll reiterate that the development of the Aurors as a modern police force is one that I theorised to roughly follow the development of Sir Robert Peel's police force in the UK (which is only post-Regency 19th century onwards). The French, after all, established the Sûreté first. In this case, feuds & conflicts between different magical families don't use to involve the police at all in the previous centuries, only them relentlessly attacking each other, be it in duels or fights, or an assault at their abodes.

Technically she's not an OC, as she's my take on the grandmother of one of the canon HP-era characters. You can easily guess who.