Jonah Peterson Rosier

Jonah Peterson Rosier (OC): First year Slytherin. His older siblings are Druella Alauda in 3rd year and Gallus in 5th year. Peterson is his paternal grandmother's family name. He feels quite satisfied (and not a little bit smug) that his brother had entrusted him with the identity of the Heir of Slytherin and slowly taught him of what it meant to be a Knight of Walpurgis. He's pretty sure that other kids in his year aren't told that much of their older siblings' affairs, much less something so important. He's even more satisfied when Tom Riddle himself had started to summon him directly and entrust errands to him.

He's a lot less enthused when he's introduced to a couple other first-years that aren't even Slytherin, though. Adrian, in particular, is a Gryffindor and is keen on sticking to him. He has no idea why Adrian and Hattie don't just look for people from their own Houses, but he never actually complained outright about them.

From the Hebrew name יוֹנָה (Yonah) meaning "dove". Also happened to be the name of a prophet swallowed by a big fish.

First Appearance: Chapter 41 ("Aftermath"), but he had been mentioned before in Chapter 27 and 35. Has his own Side Story in Chapter 54 ("Returns to Hogwarts").

'-