Patricia Parkinson

Patricia Parkinson (OC): Fifth-year Slytherin. Like Jemima Avery, she's another one of the pureblooded princesses of Slytherin House as the Parkinsons are part of the Sacred 28. Younger sibling of the 7th year Priam Parkinson who is the heir of the Parkinson family, second cousin to Pierce Parkinson. She shares the classes A. Potions and A. Charms with Tom, and is usually partnered with Lakshmi Chakravarty in A. Potions. Beautiful if detached, with long blonde hair she takes care of religiously that almost reaches her waist, she has been cool instead of friendly with Jemima Avery ever since the other blonde won the prefect badge instead of her.

Unlike Jemima, though, she does not let herself become smitten with Tom Riddle even if she agrees that he is handsome, charming and will probably go far in life (and she wouldn't turn him down at all if he ever proposes—she's realistic, not stupid). Seeing Jemima try to act like she isn't chasing Tom is a source of entertainment for her.

Patricia is the feminine form of the Latin name Patricius which meant "nobleman". Patricia would thus mean "noblewoman".

First Appearance: A peripheral character, she doesn't show up until Chapter 59 ("An Eventful Hogsmeade Weekend (and some Personal History)"). She's often mentioned in passing by other characters before that, though.

'-