Honoria Gildenstern

Honoria Gildenstern (OC): 

Current Position: Professor of Ancient Runes
Previous Position:
(?)

A witch with dark braided hair, leather waistcoat etched with barely-noticeable defensive runes into them and mid-calf boots. Hermione describes her as a librarian with punk tendencies for a good reason. Generally not overly chatty in class, she is also not relaxed in terms of class seating. Professor Gildenstern does not care for people pulling their desks this way or grouping it with others that way as long as their work gets done.

Hermione might not be the best student in her class, for that is Camellia Lee, but her knowledge and abilities are still far above most of her peers. Considering that she takes an immense class load, and Honoria is even more curious about how her schooling was like before Hogwarts and who her teachers have been. Still, she is sensitive to possible signs of trauma that Hermione exhibited to not pry further.

First Appearance: Advanced Ancient Runes Class in Chapter 12 ("Hermione's First Day of Classes") as well as the one in Chapter 24 and 25 ("The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men"). She can also be seen in Hogsmeade in Chapter 41 ("Aftermath").