Julia Goldstein

Julia Goldstein (OC): Sixth-year Ravenclaw prefect and prefect partner to Jan Verrault. Her name, 'Julia' is the female form of the Roman family name 'Julius', as in, Julius Caesar. I thought it would be fitting to follow the naming theme of Roman generals if she was going to be the aunt or grand-aunt to present-day canon Anthony Goldstein. Julia is more of a bookworm and general lover of knowledge; her personality is one that is well-suited to the academia. As such, she doesn't exactly enjoy what she sees as the more tedious aspects of prefect work and does not zealously enforce the rules. It is not surprising that she and her prefect partner from the same year annoys the hell out of each other.

She moved to ADADA from DADA simply since Hermione's fight with Tom interests her so very much. She keeps trying to getHermione to move to Advanced Arithmancy II to be in the same class as her (and allow her to pick the transfer student's brain). The classes she shares with Hermione are Advanced Transfiguration, ADADA and Advanced Astronomy.

First Appearance: Chapter 22 ("Councils in Times of War"), but she's only one person among many other prefects, she's not too noticeable. She appears next in Chapter 28 ("Compromises") and Chapter 29 ("The Complexities of Calling and Courtship").