Ch. 32 Healed

Kyle's screams quieted as the magic finished healing his body. His green eyes looked over at me as I swayed on my feet. Kyle rushed out of the bed catching me in his arms just as my legs gave out.

"Nat," he gasped his arms around my waist keeping me from hitting the floor. Kyle tried to pick me up but almost fell to the floor. He held me in his arms calling out. "Bellatrix! Draco! Anyone!" Within seconds the Dark Lord, my father entered the room. He quickly took me into his arms cradling me as he walked to the bed placing me on the bed gently.

"Dad," I whispered weakly as he took my hand gently. "Is he okay?" I questioned as my father glanced at Kyle.

"He appears to be though his body is still weak from the wounds you healed," my father said his dark eyes looking into my tired eyes.

"Is she okay?" Kyle asked with panic in his voice.

"She used a lot of magic but she'll be back to normal probably in a few hours. Hard to estimate time as she's so much stronger than the average witch," my dad said simply. Kyle approached the bed laying beside me on the bed. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. My head rested on Kyle's chest while my father smiled slightly at us.

"I'll return in a few hours. Watch her carefully and call if she needs something," my father said before leaving me with Kyle. I smiled softly at him while his eyes sparkled with love. His lips pressed against mine as fire rushed through my body reminding me how much I had missed his touch even though it had only been a few days. Kyle pulled back and my breath caught in my chest as his eyes flashed red briefly before returning to his usual green color. He must have a large amount of my powers lingering in his body allowing his eyes to glow with the magic I had given him.

"Rest Natasha. I won't leave you, I promise," Kyle said firmly as I reluctantly closed my eyes. I could feel Kyle's chest moving up and down as he breathed lulling me to sleep.
---
I woke almost a day later with Kyle sleeping underneath me in the same position he was in when I drifted to sleep. I grinned at him as I slipped out of the bed careful not to wake him. I called to my powers feeling them respond with the strength I had grown used to. I gave him one last glance before I headed to my own room. I slipped on black shredded jeans and a loose white top before I headed towards my father's office. I knocked on the door but got no reply from him. I sighed turning and finding my mom.

"Mom," I said causing her to look up from the paper in her hands.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as I grinned at her.

"I feel back to normal," I said sitting across from her.

"Umbridge was concerned about you," my mom said as my lips parted slightly.

"I'll head to the Ministry then. She deserves to be filled in," I said firmly. "Should I change my outfit or is my clothing okay?"

"I'd go in a dress or at the very least not ripped jeans," my mom said simply as I groaned but used magic to switch my outfit to a black sheath dress.

"I'll be back," I said walking over to the fireplace to floo to the ministry. Once I stepped out of the green flames it didn't take me long to find Umbridge. She stood out in the sea of dark colored suits and dresses wearing her usual bubbly pink outfit. "Delores!" I yelled out causing her to face me. Her fake smile widened at the sight of me.

"Natasha," she grinned as I reached her.

"I heard you were asking about me and thought I'd swing by and see you as I feel back to my usual self," I said softly as she linked her arm with mine.

"I was just about to head to a court hearing would you like to stay and watch. I'm free the rest of the day," she said as I nodded.

"I love to," I said as she smiled.

"You'll be sitting in the court room while I try desperately to get one of your mother's friends released," she said as I froze.

"Who?" I asked.

"I think it was one of the Carrows," she said as I nodded. I found a spot in the back while Umbridge pulled her rode on over her pink dress. Her eyes glanced at me once more before she went to her own seat. My entire body froze when Arthur Weasley rushed into the courtroom. He handed a file to the Minister about the items filled with dark magic Alecto had in her possession. My heart raced as Arthur faced me. Anger and fear filled me as he stared at me. Umbridge's eyes flickered between Arthur and me. I kept my face neutral as he took a seat in the front row breaking eye contact with me. I knew he couldn't do anything to me here but that didn't stop the emotions from filling my body. I stared at the back of his head waiting for the trial to end to escape the tension flowing between us. I wanted him dead for the things he did to Kyle and I'm sure he wanted nothing less for me.

"Alecto Carrow you have been found guilty of possession of illegal materials and are sentenced to life in Azkaban," the minister said as Umbridge looked irritated at the consensus. Once the sentence was said Alecto was dragged out of the room and the rest of the wizards began to clear out. Arthur lingered in the room as if the wait for it to be just the two of us. Luckily I didn't have to face him because Umbridge came over to me before taking me straight to her office.