Ch. 36 Wedding Bliss

The next day I woke early. I grabbed a silk light blue gown pulling it over my body. I let my dark hair fall in waves down my back and silver stilettos. The gown had a slit up one side showing off my legs. I exited my room tracking down Kyle. He was in a nice suit with a tie to match my dress.

"Are you ready lovely?" He asked as I smiled at him. I took his arm as he apperated us to the Burrow for a wedding. We walked hand in hand towards the tents where every eye fell on us. I could hear their thoughts screaming through my head. Most included why is she here and I hope she doesn't start anything at the wedding. I knew they weren't going to confront me. Kyle's had wrapped his arm around my waist both protectively and to claim me as his. I loved being in his embrace that way.

"Ashley," Harry breathed out in shock but hadn't meant for anyone to hear him speak.

"Hello Harry," I said softly with a small polite smile on my face. I didn't bother correcting him on my true name as he already knew and couldn't be bothered to care. "How are you doing?" I asked keeping Professor Mcgonagall on my mind as I interacted with the Boy Who Lived. I had recognized him through every way he tried to disguise himself. His magic signature was too specific not to.

"Grieving a good man your favorite death eaters killed if you truly care," Harry spat with anger flashing in his green eyes.

"I understand you saw him that way but the thing is he was the furthest thing from good," I said softly as he rolled his eyes.

"Says the girl who watched him die," he growled as I noticed we were drawing attention.

"Let's not do this now. This is a wedding and meant to be a happy occasion," I whispered as Harry then looked around to see what I saw.

"Fine but only for Mrs. Weasley," he said firmly as I pressed my lips together, I wasn't a fan of her considering what she did to Kyle. Harry gave me one last look before he walked off to find Ginny. I sighed as Kyle kissed my head to try and ease my doubts.

"You did fine babe," he said calmly. His words did little to reassure me as I looked at the golden trio glaring at me from the other side of the tent. We found seats in the back to watch the wedding. I didn't want to draw too much attention as it was Bill and Fluer's wedding and they deserved to have a nice wedding even if I couldn't stand them. I rested my head on Kyle's shoulder as the wedding began. I smiled at Fluer as she glided with her Beauxbatons grace. Her dress was stunning and look custom made somewhere in France. The dress hugged her body just right only heightening the appeal that came from her Vela side. The thing was even with all the stares she got she only had eyes for Bill just as Bill only had eyes for Delacour soon to be Weasley.

"This will be us one day," Kyle whispered in my ear causing a blush to spread across my cheeks. I gripped his hand in mine as a deep longing filled every inch of my body. I wanted the fairytale with Kyle, the picture perfect wedding with my family gathered to watch.

"I love you," I said to him softly as he smiled down at me.

"Just as I love you Princess," he said firmly as Fluer finally reached Bill. He held her hands tightly in his own as they each agreed to love each other forever and professed their love to each other. Once the wedding ended we all piled into the tent for the reception.

"How much longer do you think we will have to stay?" Kyle asked as I shrugged. The music started to play as everyone danced to the beat with Bill and Fluer in the middle. I stood watching picturing how this would be at my wedding in the future. "Care to dance?" Kyle held his hand out to me as I grinned taking his hand in mine. He pulled me onto the dance floor. We swayed to the beat without space between us. I gazed up at him with fiery love in my chocolate eyes. He looked back at me with his jade eyes with a passion to match my own.

"You sir are a fantastic dancer," I said causing a laugh to rip through his body.

"Why thank you. I only took lessons as a kid because I was terrible," he smirked as I stood on my tippy toes pressing my lips to his hungrily. The familiar warmth hit me like a tidal wave that entered every part of my body making me crave more. I loved his touch that was fiery but gentle at the same time.

"I could spend the rest of my life like this with you," I said against his lips as he tightened his grip slightly at my words.

"Alas we can't at least at the moment," he said in return as his hands dropped to his sides. I frowned at the sudden cold that filled the space the warmth used to be.

"I know and for that reason I won't stop until the Wizarding World is pulled back into proper alignment with Dumbledore's lies impacting how witches and wizards interact. He was wrong to do the things he did. I loved him as my father for so long and I finally feel that I have pushed any feelings I had for him aside which was difficult as you noticed," I murmured as he smiled softly at me.

"I can tell you mean it this time. You actually feel nothing for Dumbledore currently," Kyle said firmly taking my hand is his. "Your feelings are returning to the way they should have always been with Tom being the one you look to as father, the one you trust with everything you could ever need." I opened my mouth to speak when a patronus flashed through the tent only slowing once in the center where it announces what I had already known, the ministry had fallen and my family was coming.