Ch. 50 Epilogue

I smiled as Katie raced around the manor with a bright smile on her lips. She had settled into life at the manor well. Even though I was young I had adopted her. The decision to adopt her was an easy one and everyone in the family agreed that Kate needed me. Kyle has adapted to the role of a father well. He was scared at first that he wouldn't be a good father but he eventually realized that he could be a father to her. I looked at my engagement ring with a small smile on my face as I thought of the upcoming wedding. Soon I would be married to the man I've always loved.

"Nat," Kate called to me drawing my attention towards her. She still hadn't called me mom yet and I didn't expect her to.

"Yes," I said walking towards her. She pointed towards the garden where a small butterfly was flying around. "It's pretty." I said gazing at the bright blue butterfly.

"Can I fly on my broom?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah just be careful," I said tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear. She ran off grabbing her Firebolt before launching into the sky. I grinned watching her hover around. She giggled as she flew and I knew she would become a professional quidditch player. She was a seeker for Slytherin currently but she was the best I had ever seen. She already had an offer from the Holyhead Harpies but Kate wanted to wait until she graduated from Hogwarts to join. She only had one year left. Two arms wrapped around my waist as I leaned back into his embrace.

"Hey Babe," Kyle whispered his head resting on my shoulder. We both stared at Kate for a few more moments before heading inside.

"I missed you," I told him my lips brushing his gently.

"Sorry your dad needed me to do so ministry stuff," Kyle said softly. "I wanted to see you before our wedding tomorrow. I only have an hour before I got to go."

"Oh. Well would you like to grab dinner before you go?" I asked as he grinned.

"Yes," He said taking my hand. Before I could ask him to wait we apperated out. We landed at a small diner in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we?" I asked as he smirked.

"This is my best friend's diner. She has the best food I swear," Kyle said pulling me into the diner.

"Kyle!" A girl squealed rushing over to us. She hugged him before turning her attention to me. "Oh you must be Natasha, I'm Wendy."

"Pleasure to meet you Wendy," I said as we sat at the counter.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked with a grin.

"Two orders of chocolate chip pancakes. We are having breakfast for dinner," Kyle said taking my hand in his. Wendy ran off to get the food while I looked at Kyle.

"She seems nice. Is she coming tomorrow?" I asked as he nodded.

"I made her my best man," Kyle said as I smiled.

"She seems great," I said a few minutes before she returned with the pancakes and two glasses of milk. "Thank you." I said before I started to eat the heavenly pancakes.

"So care to tell me your opinion on the pancakes?" He asked as my dark eyes looked at him.

"I'm sorry I can't marry you. These pancakes have stolen my heart," I teased as he rolled his eyes but couldn't help the laugh the escaped his lips.

"Damn," He said as we fell into a comfortable silence. We finished our food just enjoying the peace that came with being near each other.

"I love you," I told him as his arms wrapped around my waist. His lips caressed mine filled with passion sending flames racing across my body. I leaned closer to him allowing his touch to consume every part of me.

"We should go," he said pulling away reluctantly. I poured but agreed. He dropped me at the manor before apperating to the place he would stay that night. I smiled before heading up to bed.
- - -
I woke the next day to my mom, aunt and Kate shaking me. I got up with a giggle.

"Hurry up. You can't rush perfection," my aunt said pushing me towards the bathroom where a nice bath had already been prepared. I climbed in washing up quickly before getting out. I slipped the white dress on. The dress had a heart neckline and black lace over the top of the dress fading into the skirt which was white. The dress fit my body tightly with a small train in the back. Once out of the bathroom my mother jumped right to doing my dark hair. She pulled my hair up into a high bun with loose strands of hair hanging down. My aunt started on my makeup deciding on mascara thin eyeliner and a pale pink lip color keeping my face pretty plain.

"You look beautiful mommy," Kate said as my breath hitched. I whipped around to face her as she smiled. I stared at her with happy tears threatening to ruin my makeup.

"Did you call me mom?" I asked as she rushed forward hugging me.

"That's what you are," she whispered before stepping back. "I got you something." She held out a box. I opened the box to find an emerald necklace my eyes snapping to hers.

"You didn't need to get me anything," I said as she grinned.

"Grandpa helped me buy it for you," she said helping me put the necklace on.

"Now everything is perfect," I said looking at each of the women in my life. I rushed forward hugging them all. "I love you guys."

"We love you too baby," my mom smiled kissing my cheek. "Now it's time for you to get married, Mrs. Matthews!" An uncontrollable grin spread across my face as I gave one last look at my family before heading out of the room towards my future and that future was perfect.

[A/N]: Thank you all so much for reading my story. I appreciate each and everyone of you for taking time out of your lives to read this fanfic. As I said in the previous chapter I was thinking of doing a story about a lost Malfoy child and wanted to know if you guys would be interested in that story. Let me know what you think.