Part two of greed island?

3rd POV

"Welcome to the room of choices." A white-haired lady announced.

"Hey, you're the one who we met before we went into the game!" Got shouted in recognition.

"Indeed I am. I have come here to give you three a choice. There is a secret optional part two to the game. You don't have to do it, but it will be an interesting adventure if you do go. What will be your choice?" She asked Bisky, Killua and gon who looked at each other a bit confused but excited nonetheless.

"What would be our goal for the game?" Killua asked unsure of this.

"The goal of the game is to collect items in that world. Whenever the system recognizes an item, you will see it glow a tint of blue and it will say, 'Card spotted.' Your goal is to collect all the items which you will transfer to your binder. Once you have collected all the cards you say 'HunterXHunter' to return here." She explained.

They thought for a moment. Gon did need to go find his dad, but then again in the recording, he did say that he should always be up for an adventure. He did make this game after all. Maybe there will be a hint to where he is in this second part of greed island.

"Let's just go, Killua." Gon said with a smile. "It will be fun. We would also be able to train more and get more experience."

"I'll follow you wherever you go." He shrugged his shoulders, slightly smiling at his bubbly friend. They both then turned to Bisky. "How about you, baba?" Killua asked with crossed arms.

"Sure. There might be new stones I can collect too." She smiled, deciding not to punch him for the first time.

The white-haired lady nodded in understanding, "Ok, but first put on your new rings. Those will act as your new binders. The same rules apply with the only difference being that there are no spell cards and the conversion time once you first attain the card is eight hours, not a minute." She said, pushing some buttons on her floating desk causing the floor beneath the three to glow. "Good luck." She said, zapping them away into the other universe. "Ging, your son has grown quite well." She muttered to herself, remembering his powerful and bright aura.

Killua, gon, and bisky landed on thier butts in front of a two-story house, each with a credit card and house key in hand. "This is interesting," Killua muttered.

"Book" Killua said, holding out his hand. The speaker then announced in a robotic voice, 'This is your house which is paid for by the game. The currency here is different, so we gave you credit cards with money. Please spend wisely. Enjoy.'

"Let's go inside," Bisky said excitedly unlocking the door. It was a nice place. Carpet floors, a nice kitchen which was open to the living room had a flat screen TV, fireplace and leather couches.

"Whoa... this is sweet," Killua muttered. "We didn't even have to pay for this either." He smiled.

Killua and gon found the carpeted stairs behind the couches. They both looked at each other. Killua smirked evilly, "Race ya!" He yelled, running up the stairs.

"No fair! You got a head start!" Gon shouted while zooming after Killua.

Bisky, on the other hand, was in the kitchen, fascinated by the different countertops. This countertop was made out of black and white marble which is something she never saw before.

Killua ran upstairs. There were five doors. Three were bedrooms while there was one bathroom and a side closet.

Gon then leaped for Killua, making them both fall on the floor with Killua hitting his face. He let some bloodlust leak out, but it didn't scare gon one bit because he knew Killua will never kill him, but he would punch him to leave bruises, so he ran.