1: How You Two Got Together

Your best friend, Ashley, told you that there was a party being held, and that the majority of the school was attending. You being the introvert you are, you were adamant on staying at home and curling up on your bed with a good book. "Please Y/N" she begged "It's only one party, and we'll be back by your curfew. Shawn's going to be there too..." Ashley wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. You smiled. You had a crush on him since Grade 7, but didn't want to express your feelings towards him, since he didn't know you that well.

 "C'mon, Y/N, you know you wanna go." She hit your arm playfully. "Fine, I'll go." You said, surrendering. You put on some black jeans and a white T-shirt. You and Ashley walk towards the house a couple of block down and go inside. It smelled of sweat and alcohol. Ashley tries to tell you something, but you couldn't hear her over the music and yelling. Ashley came closer to your ear and tried to tell you something again but you shook her head in confusion, for you couldn't hear her. Ashley took you by the wrist and guided you towards a group of boys that were outside, in the estates backyard. "I saw Shawn here, so I decided you guys should get to know each other. Don't thank me, I already know I am the most best friend you could ever ask for." You roll your eyes.

Shawn's Point of View

I hear whispering behind me and turn around to see 2 girls. One of them whispering and another rolling her eyes;but as soon as I had turned around, one of the girls blushed a deep red and looked down at her feet. She was so gorgeous, even in her casual outfit. "Hi." I say, trying to start a conversation. "Hey." she mumbles back. I couldn't stop staring at her godly beauty. She caught me staring, and I uncomfortably scratch the back of my neck. "You were staring at me!"She giggles."

 It's not my fault your so beautiful." I say before I could stop myself. She stares at me in amazement." T-thanks" she stutters. "Shawn" I say extending my hand."Y/N" she says, shaking my hand gently. "Ummm.... We should hang out sometime.. Ya know... You look friendly" I chuckle. "So do you, Shawn." We look at each other intently and blush. My group of friends whoop and cheer. The girl behind Y/N, which was probably her friend, was looking at Y/N like she was a proud of her. "Well, I guess I'll see you around" she says quietly "Of course" I say winking at her flirtatiously.

She turned around. " Wait!" I yelled behind her. She looked from behind her shoulder. I jogged up to her, a goofy smile plastered on my face. " So, uhm, I kinda can't wait to see you again." I said. She smiled bashfully. " So?" She asked, awaiting for an answer. " Can I kiss you/" I said, probably catching her off guard. Her jaw dropped. " You wanna kiss me?" She asked. I swallowed nervously. " Who wouldn't want to?" I said jokingly. 

She giggled. God she was so adorable. " I mean, go ahead then." She said. I pulled her in by my waist, her body crashing into mine. We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity before I sighed. " God, you're, like, stunning." I said in shock. She laughed again, throwing her head back. " C'mon Shawn!" Someone yelled from behind me. We both blushed. I quickly pressed my lips onto her, her sweetness filling my mouth. 

I could hear a shriek of pride come from behind me, Y/N's friend jumping around in joy. I closed my eyes, savouring her sweet taste.  Her hands were now sneaking up to the nape of my neck, playing around with the hairs at the back of my neck and gently scratching my scalp. I pulled away, practically breathless. " That was the best kiss ever." I said, pecking her cheek. She blushed. 

Pulling away, she winked at me with a grin. " I guess I'll see you around." 

***
Hello💛

I hope you enjoyed my first ever imagine. I tried my best to make it sound good lol.

Thank you so much for reading!