30 : Mine °

Y/N's Point of View

The ball came into my hands. Before I could even think about passing to someone else, I dribbled the ball towards the net nimbly, dodging the players who were trying to snatch it from me.

I quickly glance over at the clock.

Ten seconds.

I had enough time to shoot. I run a bit faster. Everything was a blur. Cheering could be heard from the bleachers. But there was one voice I couldn't miss. Shawn's voice. The voice that always made me do good whenever I played basketball. It was like he was my good luck charm.

I stop a few meters away from the net and shoot.

The ball goes in as soon as the timer goes off.

I look around to see everyone jump around in happiness and feel my teammates arms around me, cheering about our win.

I scan the bleachers, looking for my brown haired, tall boyfriend.

I spot him smiling and clapping wildly. I give him a smile while he lovingly blows me a kiss.

God, how I loved this boy.

-

" You did so good, babe." Shawn whispered into my hair. I smiled against his chest.

" I know." I say smugly. I wasn't looking at him, but I knew that he was rolling his eyes.

The basketball game was over and me and Shawn were standing in the middle of the basketball court, just hugging after the teams win.

Anytime I played a basketball game, win or lose, Shawn always congratulated me of comforted me.

I feel his hands wrap around me even more tightly as we stand in the middle of the gym, nobody around us. It felt nice to be alone with by boyfriend, in each other's arms.

I let go of the hug and run my fingers through Shawn's mess of curls.

" Let's go to my place. I'm home alone, and you look tired." I say while studying his weary eyes.

" Y/N!" I hear a deep voice yell. I look at Shawn, confused. It definitely wasn't any of my friends.

Shawn looks at the person behind me and frowns a bit. I turn around to see who it was. I see a not so tall figure coming towards me, running. He had short black hair, brown eyes and deep tan skin.

I didn't even know who this person was. Why was he calling me by my name and coming towards me?

He stops in front of me, panting heavily. " Hi." He says breathlessly. I give him an unsure smile.
" Hey.. Not to be rude or anything, but who are you?" I ask awkwardly. The boy smiles at me extends his hand. " The name is Alec. I actually know your friend, Ashley, pretty well. So I thought I would get to know you." He said. I reluctantly took his hand in mine to shake it.

I felt Shawn come closer to me, wrapping his strong arm around my waist. I could tell that he was being protective.

" I saw you playing today. You're really good." He said, almost rasping. What exactly were this boy's intentions? Because if he got to close, he was going to be leaving this place with a black eye, from me and Shawn.

" Thank you," I reply politely, almost sounding sarcastic," It's all because of people like my boyfriend, Shawn, who always support me." I say, looking over at his handsome face. Shawn smiled at me affectionately.

I looked back at Alec. His smile had faded away and replaced with a bit of a grimace. This guy didn't even know me and was getting envious.

" Yeah, I thought you were really good, like, as soon as the time was up, you scored!" Alec exclaimed. I nodded uneasily. If this dude was trying to flirt, I swear, He's way to awkward.

" I was thinking-" Before Alec could finish his sentence, Shawn cut him off.

" Babe, I just realized that I don't have my phone with me, could you come help me look for it?" Shawn asked, emphasizing on the "babe".

'Yeah sure." I say, a bit puzzled. Before I could say my goodbyes to Alec, Shawn grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into a random hallway. " Shawn, what are you doing?! Your phones in your pocket!" I whisper, stumbling on my own two feet.

Shawn didn't say a word, but proceeded to drag me into the farthest end of one of the school's corridors. Once we got to the end of the hallway, Shawn pinned me up against the wall, his warm breath fanning up on my face.

" Shawn what are you doing?" I manage to ask, our lips millimeters apart.

" Did you see how he was looking at you, " He asked." Looking at that pretty body of yours. He needs to know that you're mine and mine only. The only person who is supposed to look at you like that, is me." He growled.

I swallowed nervously. " Shawn, someone's going to notice us, please, not right now." I ask pleadingly.

Shawn acts as if I said nothing, and started to attack the exposed part of my neck with burning kisses. I bit my bottom lip to stop moans from escaping.

He sucked roughly, most likely was going to leave marks. I soon realized what his objective was.

He wanted to make Alec jealous.

I let out a loud moan as Shawn sucked on my sweet spot.

He didn't even put his hand over my mouth, like he usually does. I bet he wanted Alec to know what Shawn does to me.

After sucking on my collarbone, neck and jaw for a few good minutes, he stops and looks up at me, pecking my lips. " We can go back to Mister I-like-how-you-play-basketball now. " Shawn joked. You laughed at his comment. Before you could walk down the hallway, Shawn inspected your neck with a smirk painted on his swollen and rosy lips. "He'll definitely notice these." Shawn said. I rolled my eyes and walked down the hallway, Shawn was so possessive sometimes, it was fucking hot.

We saunter through hallway, walking side by side. When we got to the gym, I saw Alec sitting on one of the bleachers, patiently waiting.

When he saw me, He stood up and wiped his hands on his jeans and licked his lips. Me and Shawn both walk up to Alec, looking at him with dorky smiles.

" Did you find your phone?" He asks Shawn. Shawn nods. "It was in my pocket. Silly me." He sighs.

Yes, silly Shawn.

" You guys okay? I heard...noises from the hallways..." Alec asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, we're fine." I say, trying my best not to smirk.

Alec smiles at me and his eyes flicker to my neck, probably spotting the hickies. He looks over at Shawn, and then me.

"Well, I'll leave now." Alec said, almost sounding disappointed. I didn't felt bad for him, though. That's what he gets for flirting with a taken girl. I smile and wave him goodbye. He leaves the gym silently.

Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body closer to his. I smile at him wanting to be near me. He places a quick kiss on a sore spot on my jaw and nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

" I guess he realized that you're mine."

***
Hello 💛

My friend and I were talking about this one day. There's such a long story about this imagine.

Thank you so much for reading.