7: Interviews

You were home alone, reading a book while your boyfriend of 3 years, Shawn,was at an interview. You were reading Little Women for the third time when you hear you phone buzz, making you jump, since you were so concentrated on your book. You turn it on to see you got a text.

Shawn 💛 : channel 51. My interviews on rn.

Y/N : okay ❤️

You put away your book and turn on the television in your shared apartment and switch to channel 51. You see Shawn and a muscular male interviewer. "Hey everybody," the interviewer exclaimed. "today we have the very talented and infamous, Shawn Mendes!" Shawn smiled and waved to the camera. He was so cute. Everytime he was in an interview, he looked so happy. And that's what made you happy. "So Shawn," said the interviewer "let's talk about Y/N." Shawn blushed a shade of deep red. " Come on, Shawn." the interviewer chuckled. Shawn smiled the cutest smile you had ever seen on his face. It made you fall more in love with him.

 "What can I say about her," Shawn said. You smiled and hid your face on your hands, even though nobody was around to tease you. " Y/N is the best thing that ever happened to me. She takes care of me. She loves me more than anything. And that's why I love her. She's the type of person who'll leave anything just to help you out. She's... Kind, beautiful, smart and all the good things. " Shawn let's out a giggle and buries his face in his hands." Awww.... " says the interviewer." What's the best thing about her? " the interviewer asks. You felt your cheeks heat up. You hoped that Shawn won't say anything inappropriate." I don't have a favorite. I love every part of her. Even the parts that she hates about herself. I love every flaw about her, also her every beautiful thing about her. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Y/N has a small scar by her eyebrow. She hates it. But I love everything about it. I don't care about her scars or blemishes, because she's still the beautiful Y/N. "

 Shawn smiled at the camera." She's watching, right? " the interviewer asks. Shawn blushes. He nods his head. You trace the scar by your eyebrow. You got a little teary. Shawn truly loved you. He meant it. You could tell he really loved you. You could tell from the way he complimented you, and the way his eyes sparkled when someone mentioned your name. " Would you like to say anything to her?" the interviewer insists. "Yeah!" Shawn says. He looks at the camera and takes a deep breath. " Hey Y/N," he waves. "Just wanted to say that I love you more than anything. I would do anything for you. Seriously. If I could, I would give you all the love in this universe!" You let out a laugh and grin. He gives you a wink and blows you a kiss. You pretend to catch it and place it on your heart. This was reality. The reality was Shawn did love you. You didn't deserve so much love from this person. But to him, you deserved all the love in the whole entire universe.

***
Hello 💛

I really enjoyed writing this imagine, it involved me smiling a lot. But I think it's cute and mushy. Not everyone's cup of tea, but definitely mine.

Thank you much for reading!