50 : I'm Not Ticklish •

@brideofharrystyles had requested this along with many others. The other ones will be up soon, this is just one out of the many.

Also mature content, you have been warned.

***

Today, Miranda and Shawn were going to visit her parents, Andrew and Sasayna. Miranda, Shawn's wife of eight months, was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, fixing her hair while Shawn stood behind her adjusting his shirt.

"My hair won't stay." Miranda whined. Shawn chuckled and ran his fingers through it a few times. "You look beautiful. And so does your hair, my chocolate croissant." He whispered. He reached over to her side and tickled her slightly.

"Hey!" Miranda squealed, trying to pull away. Shawn continued to tickle her, whilst Miranda escaped his grip and ran of to the bed. He loved it when she shrieked and yelped playfully. She stood in front of the mattress and turned around, only to find Shawn crashing into her and making them both fall onto the bed.

He was now on top of her, breath fanning over her face. He looked down at her almost fully exposed chest with a smirk plastered onto his face. "Don't even think about it Mendes." She warned. He pouted, his brown eyes gleaming and his bottom lip puckered out.

Miranda gave in, and soon enough she had gotten rid of her red dress and Shawn had taken off his own white button down. He laid her down, planting wet kisses all over her neck and trailing them down to her breasts. He sucked on each bud, keeping direct eye contact.

She whimpered softly and closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of Shawn's warm tongue swirling around her hipple. Miranda was getting wetter by the second. He continued to kiss down her belly, smiling when he saw that she was squirming for her to eat her out already.

" Patience honey." He said, getting up from the bed, heading over to the bedside table. Miranda scrunched her brows together in confusion and watched her husband put on " Falling All In You". Their wedding song. She smiled and watched her sexy ass man walk over to her and settle himself between his legs.

He hooked his teeth around the hem of her panties, pulling them off at a painfully slow rate. She bit her lip at the sight. He blew some cool air onto her core, making her grip onto his chocolate colored hair. He buried face in between her thighs.

She sighed in relief and watched him lap up at her dripping wet pussy. "Fuck." She breathed, watching him insert a finger inside of her. She gasped and watched him pump it in and out of her. " Do you like that baby?" He asked, his curls falling over his forehead.

She didn't get the chance to reply because of how bad she had it for him. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She yelled, Miranda's liquids dripping all over Shawn's slender fingers. He smiled, cleaning up the rest of the mess with his tongue. He went up to her nose and pecked it sweetly, a tint of pink rising to his cheeks.

Miranda got up, slipping on her items of clothing. Shawn snaked his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. " I want more." He whined. Miranda chuckled and sighed. " When we come back. I promise. " She spoke. He sighed and gave in, buttoning up his shirt. He put out his hand for Miranda to hold.

" Let's go then. "

-

Miranda knocked on the door to her parents house, awaiting for her mother to smother her in a warm hug. Soon enough, her mom appeared at the doorway and greeted Shawn and Miranda with hugs and quick pecks on the cheek.

"Come, come in." She gestured towards the already set dining table. The two sat down, along with Miranda's parents. They talks about Shawn's music, Miranda's job and how Andrew's and Sasayna life was going. They all were having a good time. After all, family reunions were something that made Shawn and Miranda feel extremely happy.

Conversation after conversation had led to Miranda's childhood. Miranda's mom talked about how she was in school and funny, yet embarrassing stories about her. "She was so ticklish! Miranda was always yelling and struggling to breathe afterwards." Andrew chuckled.

Shawn laughed and looked over at his wife. "She's still ticklish." He remarked. Miranda's lips curled into a smile and she looked down at her empty plate and then at her watch. " We shod get going now." She announced. Andrew and Sasayna agreed, mentioning that it was getting dark anyways.

The couple got up, saying their goodbyes and heading over to the door. Miranda's parents waved goodbye as Shawn and his wife got into their Mercedes. He sighed contently as he sat down and looked over at the love of his life with a smile on his face.

"I love you." He spoke. Miranda smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too."

***
Hello 💛

I literally haven't updated in forever but I posted this story cuz I didn't wanna let @brideofharrystyles down lol. I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for reading!