23: First Time ¤

Okay, not related to the story, but look HOW FREAKING HANDSOME SHAWN LOOKS IN THIS FREAKING PICTURE

I'm

dead.

***

You and Shawn were sitting on his bed comfortably, just relaxing together. You had your head resting on Shawn's shoulder while he absentmindedly rubbed circles on your back, while he was scrolling through Instagram. You were wearing Shawn's Hogwarts shirt that went down to your knees, and some comfy shorts. It was so silent, but this was a soothing silence that helped you and Shawn relax. As you were laying your head on his shoulder, you realized that they were extremely tense, but you let it pass by. As you were thinking of aimless things, a thought caught your attention. "Shawn?" You say looking up at him. Shawn puts his phone on the bedside table and looks at you. " Yes babe?" He asks, playing with a strand of your hair.

He loved doing that. To him it was his way to show his affection towards you. You look at him carefully before telling him what was on your mind. Shawn looked pale. His under eyes had bags and his eyes had lost their signature sparkle. He looked awfully stressed. No wonder his muscles felt tense, you thought. You push aside your concerns as stroke his cheek softly. "You can tell me anything, babe." He says in a tired voice. You mentally frown at his weariness. " It's just that... We've never had... Sex before.." You whisper, barely audible. You start to fidget with your fingers, somewhat embarrassed at how long you took to confess this petty thing to Shawn. "Look at me." He says gently.

You look at him. " I know we haven't. I thought it was one of those things that would just happen. I don't wanna force you into anything. Whenever the time right, it'll happen." Shawn concludes with a smile. "Okay?" He asks. You nod gently. For a few seconds there was just silence until you surprised Shawn by breaking the quietness." We could do it right now, if you like." You whisper. Shawn looks at you with slightly wide eyes. " You mean it?" He asks quietly. You nod while caressing his cheek. "You have been stressed lately. I could... ya know...get rid of it." You whisper, trying to sound seductive .

Shawn carefully places his lips onto yours while holding your waist. You snake your arms around his neck. Shawn gently laid you down onto the bed without breaking the kiss. His fingers go under your shirt, ghosting on your bare stomach, sending shivers down your spine. He then goes back down and quickly removes your shirt and unclasped your bra leaving you without any clothes on your upper half. He breaks the kiss and looks back to admire your bare body. You blush and place your arms over your bare chest, sort of ashamed of your body." Hey," Shawn says peeling your arm away from your chest. " You don't need to do that. You're fucking beautiful." Shawn says, placing a peck on your lips.

He expeditiously removes your shorts and underwear in a swift movement, leaving you naked in front of him. But you then realized that he was still wearing his clothes. You hands move down to the hem of his shirt, and you pull it off revealing his toned abdomen. You trace his abs, making your way down to his pants, pulling off his jeans and his boxers. " I wanna make you feel good. You need to relax." You purr while going on top of Shawn. He looks at you, kind of in shock. You kiss him roughly, making you both moan against the kiss. You start to trail down to his chiseled jaw and collarbone, leaving noticeable marks. " Stop teasing baby. " He says in between soft moans.

You smirk against his skin. You go down to his member and take him into your mouth. You look up at him to see a messy haired Shawn, eyebrows furrowed together, flushed cheeks and sweat beading on his face. You start to bob up and down making him moan and grunt. As he reached his high, you swallowed and went up to Shawn and kissed his lips lightly. Without warning, Shawn flipped on top of you and kissed you passionately. He started going down to your jaw and neck, making sure he sucked on your sweet spot. He continued to place hickies until he got close to your entrance. " I need you inside of me." You whisper breathlessly. "You sure you wanna do this babe?" He asks.

You nod. He swallows again and continues to kiss you. Every few times that he kissed you, you would let out a soft moan, making him smile against your skin or lips. He rolled on protection and looked at you intently. " Tell me if it hurts, and I'll stop, okay? " He said in a concerned tone. You mentally prepare yourself for what was about to happen. " Okay babe." You say. He mumbles "Okay." under his breath and begins to thrust inside of you. A feeling of pain suddenly turned into unbearable pleasure, making you a moaning mess. You were balling up the sheets in your small hands and arching your back. Occasionally, your eyes would roll back into your head after feeling such adrenaline rush through your veins.

The only sounds heard in the room were Shawn's grunts, your moans, and skin lapping up against skin. Shawn decided to ram into you a few times, making you scream his name and grip onto his back. Once his thrusts got sloppier, he decided to fall down on to the mattress beside you. For a minute both of you just look at the blank ceiling, trying to catch your breath. When your breathing was normal , you turned to your side to see Shawn with messy hair and sweat all over his face, making him glisten a bit.

You run his finger through his brown curls and see his eyes flutter closed. "How do you feel now, babe?" You ask in a quiet tone. Shawn doesn't open his eyes, but gives a response. "Much better." He says in a hushed voice. He cuddles up next to, wrapping his strong arms around your small body. He came close to your face with closed eyes, making sure both of your noses touched. He opened chocolate colored eyes and smiles. " Thank you. " You both say at the same time. Shawn and you both giggle silently and fall asleep in each others arms.

***

Hello 💛

I hope you enjoyed this really bad imagine. This is the dirtiest thing I have ever written. Well maybe not. I write dirty things for my friends all the time... 😏 I have never hated my work this much.

It

freaking

sucks

Anyways...

Thank you so much for reading!