37 : Pregnant ( Part 6 )

" What do you think it is?" Shawn asks his girlfriend while stroking her hair. The girl smiles with closed eyes and lets out a content sigh. " I think it's a boy." She says with confidence lacing her voice. Shawn grins broadly. " I think it's a girl." Shawn said with as much confidence as Y/N.

 She opens her captivating eyes and looks at her boyfriend. " You do? " She asks groggily. Shawn nods vigorously. It was as if he knew the gender. But the truth was that the couple didn't know what the gender was. Nora, a close friend of Y/N's, was going to buy an outfit that would either be blue or pink.

Shawn and Y/N would open the gift box to see which outfit it was, revealing the gender of their first child. The two soon to be parents were bubbling with excitement for the coming day where they would find out if they were going to have a daughter or a son. 

" Honestly, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I'm just happy we're having a baby." The boy whispered, placing his hand over his pregnant girlfriends belly. "Mm-hmm" She hummed sleepily. Shawn smiled at his resting girlfriend. He was happy to see her relaxed and at peace. But he knew that she was overwhelmed with excitement.

" We're gonna have a little you and me running around our apartment. I like that." Shawn said dreamily. " We're gonna be great parents. I can feel it. " He said. Y/N smiled in her sleep. The boy blushed and cuddled himself closer to his girl. He kissed her forehead and rested his own on hers. " Love you darling." Shawn whispered. " And love you too, little one." He said, drawing small circles on the girls belly. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber beside the love of his life.

-

" Are you sure that your gonna bring the correct outfit?" The girl asks her friend, Nora. She heard her best friend sigh. " Lemme tell you something, " She said in a sassy tone, " A fashionista does not make mistakes when it comes to fashion." Y/N sighed. Nora was exceedingly sassy and bold. But that was what made her special. Y/N continued to brush her hair while looking at her outfit that she had prepared the night before. A baby blue blouse with some white jeans.

" You're wearing the outfit I picked out for you, right?" Nora asked her friend. The girl doing her hair rolled her eyes. " Yes!" She yelled. She almost felt as if Nora was her second mother at times. " Good. I really liked that outfit. If you picked out anything else I would have slapped you. " Nora snorted. Y/N laughed and put her brush away. " Anyways, I'll see you with the outfit later. Bye." Y/N said. " I'll be over in a few minutes with the outfit. " Nora said, saying her goodbyes, and hanging up.

" Ready?" Y/N's boyfriend asks from the bedroom, adjusting his jean jacket that was layered on top of his pink hoodie. He was looking like a snack in the girls eyes. She nods while planting a kiss on his cheek. The boy blushes and pecks her lips sweetly. "I'm so excited." Y/N said, jumping a bit while her arms were thrown over her boyfriends shoulders. The male tilted his head and admired his girlfriends enthusiasm.

" Me too." He said. The girl blushes as she notices that he was staring. She snaps her fingers in front of his face, signaling for him to "snap out of it". Shawn chuckled and shook his head slightly. " You're so fucking cute!" Shawn whined like a child. Y/N shook her head lightly, imitating Shawn. They both burst out laughing looking at each with gleaming eyes.

They then hear a knock on the door. The couple estimated that it was Nora with the outfit. The couple speed walks to the door, opening it in a flash. At the door was Nora, wearing a baby pink dress with a white box in her hands. Y/N groans playfully. Nora hadn't told the couple what she thought the gender was, so it was a surprise. So when Y/N found out that Nora thought it was a girl, she was slightly disappointed.

" Yes!" Shawn exclaimed. " Team girl!" Y/N rolled her eyes. Nora and Shawn high-fived. Y/N led Nora to the couch. Shawn and Nora both sat down, leaving no room for Y/N. " You guys always leave me out!"The girl whined. Nora rolled her eyes." Come sit here baby girl. " Shawn said, looking down at his lap. He smirked while Nora looked at Y/N with a dropped jaw.

Y/N obeyed and sat down. She could swear she heard Nora say" gross." She's too single to understand, Y/N thought to herself. Nora handed the bag to the boyfriend and girlfriend, excitement pumping through all three of the people." Open it. " Nora whispered, pulling out her phone and recording everything.

The couple inhaled and looked at each other. Their eyes said everything.

This was it.

Y/N and Shawn both place their hands on the lid of the white box and slowly open it. Inside, was a pink dress. The three people scream in happiness. Y/N puts the box off to the side and hugs Shawn tightly. She could feel tears of happiness from Shawn fall on her head. They continue to hug as Nora records them having a happy moment.

The boyfriend and girlfriend pull away from each other. Shawn pecks her lips and places his large hand over her belly. " It's a girl!" He exclaimed. Y/N smiled at her boyfriends happiness. He was so excited that it made her feel even more happy than she already is.

" Thank you so much. " He said, peppering kisses all over the girls beautiful face. The girl blushed, remembering that her friend was right there. " I love you so much." Y/N said. " I love you too." Shawn said in between kisses. " And I love our little girl too. "

***
Hello 💛

AHH this is so cute I want it to happen to me lol

Thank you so much for reading!