11: I Miss Him

You were sitting on the couch with a mass of bunched up tissues by your side. You still couldn't believe all that had happened just an hour ago. You had caught Shawn sending texts to another girl, which had resulted in an argument. " I can't believe your cheating on me! You could've just broke up with me, but no, you decided to take the easy way out!" You had screamed in the fight. Shawn ignored you, showing no remorse or guilt on his face. " I can't spend a second in your presence right now, " you had said," I'm leaving. " Shawn finally decided to speak." Leave then! I never loved you in the first place!" You had acted as if those words had not affected you, but they really did.

 You felt so numb. No anger. No love. No sadness. You felt empty. You felt like nothing. A tear slides down your cheek. Shawn's words rang in your ears." I never loved you in the first place!". Was it fake then? Were all the gifts that he gave you for nothing? Were all those hugs and kisses nothing? Were all those happy moments nothing? It couldn't be. Shawn wouldn't just shower love on someone for no reason, that too, for 3 years. 

Maybe you had to let him go. Maybe you should just go find another guy. You hug your knees to your chest and closed your blood shot eyes. Maybe you and Shawn weren't made for each other. Maybe Y/N and Shawn were only a couple because we didn't want to break up. That made sense. You and Shawn did fight a lot, and you two were very cold towards one another. Maybe, you needed a guy who didn't argue with you, and someone who you'll feel close to. You pick up your phone and look at your past texts with Shawn.

Shawn : i miss u
Shawn : i love you Y/N ♥️♥️♥️
Shawn : I'll always love u Y/N ❤️

The last text almost seemed fake after that fight that you two had. You were about to text Shawn, when you suddenly stopped your hand from pressing the "send" button. Reluctantly, you turn off your phone and lay down. Maybe it was time to get another guy. Just maybe.

***
Hello 💛

Hope you enjoyed this sad imagine! For anyone who's confused, this is your point of view in the argument that you and Shawn had.

Thank you so much for reading!