4: Prom Night (Part 1)

You couldn't believe your ears when Shawn asked you out to prom. Now that you were getting ready, it felt more and more real. You and your mom went dress shopping and found the perfect one. A short, body hugging white dress with baby pink roses hand embroidered along the silky dress. It was costly, but with much persuading, she agreed to purchase it for you. You were at your vanity, doing your makeup. Light but beautiful. Your hair was going to be slightly wavy, just the way Shawn liked it. You just were about to blend out some contour when you get a text.

Ashley: can't wait for prom tonight ❤️❤️

You smiled at her text.

Y/N: ikr I can't wait either!!! 😍

You put down your phone and look into the mirror. After such a long time, you felt good in your own skin. You were going to prom with your crush, looked insanely gorgeous and were feeling ecstatic. You hear a light knock on your door. "Come in!" you yell. Your mother comes inside, smiling a ginormous smile. "He's here!" she says giddily. You exit your bedroom, grabbing your white purse with your phone. You could already imagine what the scene would be like. You walking down the stairs, Shawn staring at your beauty, and you would have an unbelievably spectacular night.

Shawn's Point of View

Y/N was walking down the stairs when my jaw suddenly dropped. She looked stunning. While she was treading down the stairs, she occasionally tripped and almost fell. But it was her cute clumsiness that made me love her even more. She got down and gave me a huge smile. The smile that lit up her face. She pushed me jaw up slightly so that I would close my mouth. We both giggled. "You look beautiful, Y/N." I breathlessly said. She blushed. "Thank you."Her voice as sweet as honey.

 Y/N's mother offers to take pictures of us and they turn out amazing. Y/N's mother explains the rules of curfew and no drinking and I nod obediently. We bid her goodbye and I guide her to  my car, bridal style." I'll make this the best evening of your life" I say, so in love that I felt like I was in a dream where Y/N is my princess and I'm the prince.
"I know you will." says Y/N.

***
Hello 💛

Hope you enjoyed this! Part 2 is next, so be prepared for an excellent prom night with you and Shawn!

Thank you so much for reading!