25: Turned On ¤

Summer was approaching, and you didn't have any cute summer clothes. You also wanted to spend time with Shawn, so you were begging for him to come shopping with you.

" Please Shawn!" You whined with pleading eyes. Shawn ignored you and continued to scroll through his phone. You smile as an idea pops into your head. You playfully poke his ribs. He finches, but he doesn't say anything. This time you poke him and tickle him for a bit. Shawn giggles and then swats your hand away. You pout at him and give him your puppy dog eyes. Shawn looks at you, almost melting, but then he goes back to his phone with a smile on his face.

You pat his shoulder. " What?" He said in an annoyed tone. " I'll do anything you want in there!" You said pointing towards the bedroom. Shawn raised his eyebrows. " Anything?" He purred. You give him your puppy dog eyes again. " Anything." You say in a innocent tone. Shawn sighs in defeat. "Let's go." Shawn got up to put on some presentable clothes. The puppy dog eyes always work, you thought to yourself.

' Cherry Cola ' by Jon Kuwada played while Shawn drove you to the mall. You silently whisper the lyrics while Shawn taps his finger to the beat." I love this song." You whisper out of the blue. Shawn chuckles. " I love you as much as you love this song." Shawn says while keeping his eyes on the road. " That was cheesy." You say in between laughter. " Don't be mean!" Shawn said, faking his pain. You giggle. This boy was way to adorable for you.

Going to the mall with Shawn was always frustrating. He was always impatient on going home, and never let you do your shopping in peace. You always regretted taking him with you, and scolded yourself for not taking a friend with you instead. But, you wanted to spend time with Shawn, so this was perfect in a way.

Shawn hugged onto your waist while you searched for a specific top. " I wanna go home now." He grumbled. You let out a faint sigh and turn around to face him. He looked tired and needy. You frown a bit at his current state. You cupped his rosy cheek in your right hand. " I just need to buy a top and some shorts and then I'll be done. Okay babe? " You whisper, trying to make him feel better. Shawn stays quiet for a bit, probably thinking about what to say. "Okay. But we have to cuddle when we get home!" He says in a serious tone. You smile and nod.

You quickly look in the mirror. A red, low cut crop top and some really short jean shorts. " Done yet babe? I wanna see what you look like." Shawn says with excitement in his voice. You smile into the mirror. This boy had intense mood swings. He's impatient for a minute, and excited the next. You peek out from the door and smile at Shawn playfully. "C'mon babe, I wanna see what you look like! We gotta be quick I wanna go home soon." He said hurriedly. "Okay, okay" You say, exiting the change room and facing Shawn. For a minute there was just silence. " So, what do you think?" You ask reluctantly. Shawn looks up at you and bites his lip.

"You look fucking amazing." He said, scanning you up and down, specifically your chest. You roll your eyes. "No swearing, Mendes. And you especially no staring at me like that!" You say in a stern tone. Shawn doesn't obey and continues to look at your body. You sigh and turn around to see in the mirror in front of you. While you were looking at the outfit, you look out the corner of your eye to see Shawn gawking at your behind and licking and biting his lip. "Shawn, seriously stop." You whine. "It's not my fault my princess is too beautiful!" Shawn says with a smirk on his face. You shake your head. "I think I'm gonna buy this. Let's go home now." You say while walking inside the change room. "Yay!" Shawn exclaims like a little kid. This was one out of the millions of reasons why you loved him.

* skip the car ride home *

You enter your apartment and remove your shoes and plop the shopping bags onto the ground. You were too tired to even put them in the bedroom. You lazily throw yourself onto the couch and face the bare ceiling. You sit up a tiny bit and see Shawn take off his shoes and look at you with dark eyes. Why did he look like that, you ask yourself. Shawn slowly walks over to you. You knit your brows together in puzzlement. Shawn sits down on the couch and looks at you, leaning in slowly. "What are you do-." You were cut off by Shawn's lips roughly being pushed onto yours. Shawn grunted against the kiss and pulled himself closer to you. He holds you by your waist while your lips move in sync.

Shawn breaks the kiss and carries you. "Shawn, what are you doing?" You ask, trying to catch your breath after that heated make out session. Shawn doesn't say anything while he walks. He opens the door to your bedroom, enters the room and kicks the bedroom door closed shut. Shawn throws you onto the bed and climbs on top of you, kissing you again. He trails the kisses down your neck. "You said you'd do anything. " He said against your skin, his warm breath making you shudder. " You were such a bad girl. Teasing daddy by wearing those clothes." He mumbled sucking on your sweet spot. You swallow.

"Shawn I didn't mean to." You whisper, biting your lip to stop moans for coming out. " Shhh...Lemme do what I need to do. My bad girl needs punishment." Shawn said. " Shawn...." You whisper, while he rips off your shirt and unclasps your black bra. " You're gonna have to scream my name, babygirl. The neighbours need to know who fucks you this good." Shawn growled. He removed shorts and underwear in one movement and started to run his fingers all over the right places. He kissed your chest, cupping your beasts in his large hands, making you moan his name. You realize that Shawn was wearing all his clothes.

" You wear too much, Mendes." You growl while sitting up and removing his shirt. You look up at him and run your pointer finger along his well trained chest. You saw him bite his lip to stop a whimper. You quickly remove his jeans and start to palm him through his boxers." Y/N, stop teasing." He said in between moans. " Mhmhmm, oh my God, Y/N." Shawn moans loudly. " I won't stop. I can tell that you like it, daddy." You hum. You smirk and look up at him. Without warning, Shawn pushes you down onto the bed again, pinning your wrists onto the mattress. " Your such a bad girl. Teasing daddy again. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you wont be able to walk for days." He rasped.

He continued to plant burning kisses on you while you moaned uncontrollably. " I need you inside of me, Shawn." You whispered. Shawn looked up at you and smirked." Fine. " He said. Shawn rolled on protection and placed his member in front of your entrance. Without saying anything, he rammed into you, filling you in perfectly. You screamed in pleasure, arching you back and jutting you hips out. Shawn kissed you again, his plump pink lips feeling heavenly against yours. You tugged on his mess of brown curls while Shawn rammed and thrusted inside of you.

Shawn kept on placing hickies on you while you raked your nails down his muscular back in pleasure. Once he got tired, he flopped next to you, not saying a word. You both layed there, filling the room with the sound of heavy breathing. Shawn reached for the covers and concealed the two of you. " That was amazing." You say while running your fingers through Shawn's sweaty mess of curls.

Shawn smiled and looked into your eyes. You blush at his concentration on your face. " Love you." Shawn whispered while pecking your lips. " Love you too babe." You say while cuddling into his chest. Shawn wrapped his strong arms around you and pushed you closer. So close, that you could hear his heartbeat. You both fell asleep in each other's arms, listening to one another's breathing and heartbeat.

***
Hello 💛

I feel so unholy rn. Please don't tell my parents I wrote this. Ima get smacked, even tho my parents don't hit me hehe.

Thank you so much for reading!