22 : Double Date

Shawn's Point of View

I carefully adjust my tux to make it look a bit more presentable. I look over at Namjoon who was standing patiently beside me with his red roses that were for Nora. He spots me looking at him and reassures me.  "You'll be fine." Namjoon simply states. I was getting too nervous about a double date. Of course, I had taken Y/N out on a date before, but not on a double date with Nora and Namjoon present with us. Namjoon rings the doorbell and meekly waits for someone to greet the two of us. I hear the loud clacking of heels come towards the door. Nora and Y/N open the entrance and silently squrl in glee. Y/N looked at me tenderly.

 I looked at her hungrily. She looked so fucking hot in that dress. I had to resist myself from picking her up, taking her home and fucking the shit out of her. She walks towards me slowly and I had to compliment her. " You look beautiful babe." I say eyeing her up and down. " You look extremely handsome too." She said. I swallow nervously. " You don't even know the things I'm gonna do to you tonight." I growl. She gives me a look, probably telling me to shut my mouth.

 " These are for you. I almost forgot." I say, practically embarrassed at forgetting that I had flowers in my hands. She takes them with gratitude and plants a kiss on my cheek. I blush at her affection towards me. " Can we go now?" Y/N asks the two lovebirds that were beside us. Nora nods. I extend my arm for Y/N to hook through, and she gently does, leaning on to me for support. I loved wholesome moments like these, where she's close to me. When she's touching me admiringly. These were the moments that made my heart fill with euphoria.

We sit inside the black glistening van that would take us to our sumptuous restaurant. I was extremely excited to get to know Nora. Y/N always talked about her being so kind, loving and sweet. I was also extremely excited for Namjoon to meet Y/N. He was so talented as an artist, I admired him for being such a big role model for his boy band. I shake out of thoughts to realize that Y/N and Namjoon were conversing. As soon as me and Nora were joining the conversation, a song started to play. IDOL, by BTS. I started to slightly sway my head to the music. It was upbeat and always could put anyone in a good mood. As soon as the song ends, we had reached the restaurant.

We walk inside the restaurant and look at the surroundings. It was so calm, yet so fancy. We sit down at a table of four. Namjoon and I talk about music and other things that were random purposeless. But, while talking about things, an image of Y/N in that dress got in my head, and I got really horny. I slip my hand under the table and place my hand on her thigh, rubbing it gently. I look over to see her expression change. Y/N glared at me. I just smirked. I make my hand go further up her thigh, almost under her dress. She pushes my hand away.

 " Have some patience babe." She whispers. " I can't when you're looking this hot." I say slyly. She rolls her eyes. Nora catches the corner of my eye as she whispers something to Namjoon. He nods and she leaves the table, heading towards the restrooms. " I'll be right back. ' Y/N mumbles awkwardly. I nod. I already knew that Nora and Y/N were going to discuss' 'important things'. As soon as they leave, Namjoon tries to assure me." "See, it's going so well! " He exclaimed. I nod and flash him a smile.

  We talk about other things without the presence of Nora and Y/N. When they come back, we continue to eat and talk, having a good time. Soon, we were finished our food and we decide to leave. I stand up with a smile on my face and extend my hand towards Y/N. She fits her soft and petite hand into mine. She grins. Y/N looked absolutely gorgeous when she smiled. Her eyes lip up and she displayed  her beautiful pearly whites.The love of my life is so beautiful. How did I get so lucky with her?

***
Hello 💛

Shawn's Point of view for the double date is kinda different, BuT jUsT dEaL wItH iT

Thank you so much for reading!