14: Accident

Shawn was finally meeting your parents. But the catch was, they thought Shawn was a friend. You would have to tell your mom and dad right there, that Shawn was actually your boyfriend. Shawn didn't like that idea. "They're going to hate me more now!" He exclaimed. He was correct. You knew your parents, and they would hate that they hid this from them. " Why would they hate you, Shawn," you ask him while he's driving. " you treat me like I'm your princess!" You laugh at your own remark." No," he says. " I treat you like my kitten!" you roll your eyes. He looks at you and winks seductively. This was the side of Shawn that only you knew about. For that one second that Shawn wasn't looking, he swerved into another car, sending the vehicle flying onto a sidewalk.

Shawn's Point of View

I open my eyes. Why was it so hard to open my eyes? And what exactly happened. All I remember happening is me and Y/N laughing about a joke and then..... Nothing. I try to get up, but it was so difficult. Every time I moved, pain shot through my body. Did we get into an accident? Shit. I was such an irresponsible driver, and still am. " Y/N." I manage to whimper. I hear Mom's footsteps shuffling towards me. "Shawn!" she exclaims gratefully. " Honey, you got into an accident. Your fine though. A few days in the hospital and you'll be completely recovered."

 My instinct was right. Me and Y/N got into an accident. " Where's Y/N?" I aks worridley. Mom stays silent for a minute and then says, "She's getting a few stitches, nothing to worry about." I let out a relieved sigh. She was okay.  Just a few stitches, Mom had said. "When can I see her?" you whisper. Mom smiled. "In a few minutes, honey." She smiled and brushed her warm hand over my cheek. I couldn't wait for a few minutes. I needed to see her now. I didn't need to see her for a specific reason. It was just a feeling inside me that made me feel like if I didn't see her, then things would go wrong. A nurse entered the room and whispered something to Mom. The nurse looked at me and nodded. The nurse left for a few minutes and came back with a bruised and stitched up Y/N.

Your Point of View

You had just gotten a few stitches on your arm and leg when the nurse gave you permission to go see Shawn. Your hands were quivering as you followed the nurse down a hallway. Was Shawn okay? He had to be. The nurse didn't tell me if he was fine. The nurse opens the door for me and I see Shawn, on a hospital bed. Bruised and broken. Tears flood your eyes. When you loved someone, it's hard to see them in pain. Shawn gave me a weak smile. "Hey precious!" I smile."Hi." I whisper. Shawn motions for me to sit on the edge of his bed. I sit down and take his weak hand in mine. "Your okay, right?" he asks. I nod while stroking his hand with your thumb. A tear falls onto his hand. "Why are you crying babe?" he asks worridley. I wipe your tears with your free hand. "Nothing," I say " it just hurts to see someone you love like this." Shawn chuckles. "Babe, I'm fine. Things like these happen. We learn like this." He gives you a hopeful smile. I smile back. "I'm sorry." I say with meaning. Shawn looks at me lovingly. "Don't be."

***
Hello 💛

I hope you enjoyed this horrible imagine. Can't think of anything to write nowadays. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much for reading!