49 : Quiet ¤

Nora flopped onto the couch that was beside us, turning on the television. I stayed cuddled on Shawn's chest while he played around with my hair, braiding it and running his fingers through it, calming me down. " You're hair smells good." Shawn cooed. I smiled and inhaled his scent. "Thank you baby." I replied.

We continued to compliment each other, sneaking in kisses and blushing profoundly. Nora groaned softly, rolling her eyes whilst facing us. " Will you two stop being so touchy feely while I'm around?" She begged. I faced her, sitting up a bit. " Why? Do you feel single?" I questioned, sass lacing my voice.

She glared at me, her jaw dropping. " The fuck did you just say?" She asked. I smirked and pecked Shawn's lips, making sure Nora could see our lips making contact. As soon as I pulled away, Nora grinned broadly her eyebrows raised. " Ya know, Shawn." She spoke slowly. I could sense something bad coming.

" Yeah? "He replied. Nora smiled as I shook my head, trying to stop her from spilling any secrets." Y/N gets especially... Needy when you're not around. " I could feel heat rise to my cheeks." What do you mean by that?" Shawn asks, twirling a strand of hair between his slender fingers.

Nora grinned. " Always whining for you. Shawn this, Shawn that. She misses you a lot. " She turned away, facing the television with a smug look. " Wants you to go down on her. " My jaw dropped and my cheeks were burning at this point. Fucking bitch. Shawn and Nora roared in laughter, leaving me embarrassed as fuck.

" Stop it. "I whined, nuzzling my face into my boyfriends firm chest. Shawn's laughter died down, while Nora was still giggling once in a while." Sorry love. It was just really funny. " He spoke, planting a sweet kiss on my head. I made a whining noise and lifted my head up slowly to peck his lips.

" What do you two wanna watch?" Nora asked, going through Netflix. "Harry Potter?" I requested. We all agreed, being the insane Potter heads that we are. She put on the first movie, keeping her eyes on the screen as the beginning played.

Nora, Shawn and I continued to watch the film, and halfway through, Nora had fallen asleep. The popcorn bowl was on the coffee table, her round glasses practically falling off of her nose. Although you were watching Nora and the movie, Shawn was watching something else. Someone else, in fact.

He was watching me.

He was watching the way I bit my lip during a suspenseful scene, or how I ran my fingers through my hair every time the movie got boring. And was it fucking turning him on. And the only thing he got in return was a few kisses on the lips or cheek. Shawn was fucking pissed.

However, when he noticed that Nora was in an extremely deep slumber, her decided that it was time for fun. I felt a warm hand graze over my bare thigh, slowly creeping over in between them. " What is it hun?" I whispered, not paying much attention to his actions. He creeped up closer, squeezing my thigh this time.

And finally, I had understood his intentions. "Not now baby." I murmured, pressing my legs together. With the force of just one hand, he spread them apart. This time, even wider apart. I looked over at him, giving him a cautioning glare. " I swear, when we get home. Just not with her around." I pleaded.

" I'm gonna be going on tour baby. Just wanna touch you right now. Don't you want me to?" He breathed, leaning towards my ear. I swallowed thickly, praying that Nora wouldn't wake up. He sneaked his hand up to the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down to my knees.

" Just be a good girl for me and be quiet, okay? " He spoke. I nodded slowly, mentally telling myself to not utter a single word. Shawn swiped a finger over my clothed pussy, making me gasp. "Shhh..." He cooed. I gulped and spread my legs wider. "Good girl." Shawn muttered. He slipped off my panties, the cold air hitting my dripping wet core.

He toyed with my clit, slipping inside a finger without a warning. I gasped and was about to cuss when Shawn's rather manly hand covered my mouth. He pumped it in and out of me while I squirmed under his touch. Every single time his finger went inside of me, I wanted to scream.

But I couldn't. It would be really awkward if Nora woke up to find us like this. I felt a familiar knot build up in my stomach. " Shawn.." I whined. He speeded up a bit, making me slightly arch my back. My liquids spilled onto his fingers and he pulled out of me. I sighed and threw my head back onto his shoulder.

He licked his fingers with a sly look on his face, making me slap his free hand. " Stop making that face." I taunted. He smiled and pecked my lips. " What face?" He asked innocently. I shook my head. He would never change. Not even one bit.

***

Hello

A short one but i was kinda in a rush. and i just remembered i have homework. yay! ( note the sarcasm )

Thank you so much for reading!